Chapter Three.

*Warning- swearing!*

Chapter Three.

--------------------------------------

After the doctor had stitched my leg up, a man in a suit asked me a few questions and said he wanted to talk to me more in private and led me into his office. We walked in silence, Harry and Louis straggled along behind us.  When we got there he asked me to take a seat behind his dark oak desk. As I sat down, I looked around the room, it was very plain. Grey walls and a few posh looking certificates for a 'Dr Andrew Johnson' and pictures of sad people. Louis and Harry were told to wait outside because he wanted to speak to me privately. The doctor locked the door but kept the key on the lock and sat down at his desk and gave me a concerned look, I felt really uncomfortable sitting there with still only Harry's Ramones top and my underwear on. He looked straight at me for about 5 minutes. Finally he broke the silence by asking me a question.

"How did you cut your leg, Amelia?"

I was a bit shocked by the fact he got straight to the point. I didn't know what to say I couldn't think of an excuse.

"I- I just... Fell... I'm so clumsy..." I struggled

""And what about all the other cuts on your body? Did you fall then as well?" He asked leaning forward to rest his elbows on his desk.

"Yup, like I said, I'm really clumsy..."

"How about the cuts that say 'fat' under your stomach? Did you fall then on something then?" 

I instantly put my hand over the scars.

"How did you know about them?" I asked in a trembling voice.

"I heard you live in a care home, Amelia?" He said choosing to ignore my question

"How did you know that to? Did Harry tell you? Who are you anyway?" I asked

"Please, just answer my question please Miss Dunn." He said in a calm, quiet voice,

"No, why should I? You're not answering any of mine!" I said raising my voice a little.

"Please, Miss Dunn, there's no need to shout, just calm down..."

This made me angry, if he thinks I'm shouting now, lets see how he likes this...

"NO! FUCK YOU! WHO ARE YOU? I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF AND TIERED, SO  I WANT TO GO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO PLEASE JUST CUT THE SHIT!" I shouted

"If you must know, I'm doctor Andrew Johnson, I'm head of the mental health unit here. I just wanted to ask you a few questions"

"Why? I haven't got anything wrong with me. I'm perfectly fine." I said lowering my voice slightly.

"Really, Miss Dunn? So the fact that your father killed himself and your mother died of a heroin overdose has left you perfectly fine? The fact that your history teacher, Mr Smith, used you for sex and abused you mentally and physically has left you perfectly fine? Does the fact that you have trust issues and knowing deep down that you don't have any friends leave you feeling perfectly fine? Does it, Amelia? Hm?" He said raising his voice slightly.

What he had just said felt like he had just punched me in the chest. I stood up and started to tear up.

"I don't need this shit." I said in a whisper while making my way out.

I struggled trying to open the door through my tears that were now streaming down my face, then I remembered he locked it. I finally unlocked it and nearly swung the door off its hinges! I stepped out and saw Harry and Louis both standing there staring at me, Louis' face was full of surprise, but Harry's was a mix of confusion and sadness, did he hear what Dr Johnson said?