18

"How would you hurt me?" I questioned as my body shook.

"You'll find out if you fuck up."He growled getting up. "Maids!"Taehyung shouted walking to the door. Almost immediately the door flung open and two maids stepped into the room. "You two dress her good, we are going somewhere."He said suddenly grumpy.

"Where shall we bring her once she's dressed?" The maid on the left asked.

"The study."He growled. How could someone in their underwear be so intimidating? Gracefully he walked out of the room and slammed the door.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked getting up.

"No, Taehyung just strongly dislikes what he has to go do."The maid on the right replied. "This way." She said walking towards the bathroom as the other maid left the room. "Let's get that makeup from last night off.

~

After being bathed I was put in a short red dress with a plunging neckline. I was gonna be surprised if I could get through this day without a nip slip. I still had makeup on from last night which frustrated the maids having to remove it and reapply. I wore my hair down.

"Stay by his side today. Do not leave him unless told to."One of the maids told me walking me to his study.

"Whatever you do, do not talk unless spoken to."The maids instructed me firmly.

"What happens if I disobey?" I questioned.

"You will be hurt bad."The maids said. A shiver ran through my spine.

"Here we are. Knock on the door. Good luck."The maids said walking away. My heart pounded like crazy. I lifted my hand to knock but I heard voices inside. I halted my movements deciding to listen in. 

"Jungkook, I don't want her to come."Taehyung shouted angrily.

"She must come. She is yours now and must be presented to them." Jungkook shouted.

"Guys listen. She has to go. She belongs to Tae and if he is to be respected she must come." Namjoon shouted. I heard footsteps coming toward the door making me quickly knock. The foot steps continued and soon the door was opened by Taehyung.

He was now wearing a suit and his hair was no longer a mess.

"Good you're here Yuna. We are about to leave . Go sit in my chair at the desk." Taehyung said firmly. His eyes were cold and I could see the frustration in them. Without a word I went to his desk and sat in his huge chair.

"Did the maids tell you what to do?" Jungkook asked seriously.

"Yes." I said firmly.

"Do not leave his side puppy." Namjoon said firmly. Why was this so crucial?

"Kitten, I want you to put up an act. You are to be completely obedient got it? No matter what I say you must do. Even if it's ridiculous. Understand?"Taehyung said firmly.

"Yes." I said.

"Then lets go everyone. If for whatever reason we get separated look for Jungkook and Namjoon."Taehyung said firmly making me nod.

~

"Sorry Yuna, this is for our secrecy."Jungkook said putting a black blind fold on my eyes.

"I understand." I said stepping forward and reaching out for Taehyungs arm that was waiting for me. With cautious steps, Taehyung began to lead me outside and towards the car.

"Fuck this it's taking too long."Taehyung muttered picking me up suddenly scaring the shit out of me.

"Yah!"I shouted startled. I heard the pop of the car door opening and then I was lowered into it. Once I was seated I felt someone climb over me and sit beside me. A slick pair of hands grabbed the seat belt and pulled it over me groping my boob a little in the process making me gasp.