House Party's Love you's & Second First Kisses.

(Apologies for making this the longest chapter ever, lots of juicy drama though ?)

Alex pulled away from the curb clearly panicked over leaving Jack alone in the house, honestly I don't blame him, taking a big gulp I made my way up the path looking down at the floor with every step, after dragging out what felt like the longest walk of my life, my hands reached out to the door handle turning it slowly and quietly making my way into the house, looked into the room expecting to see him sat there waiting for me but he wasn't there, he wasn't downstairs. 

I quickly made my way upstairs bolting all the way to my room not looking back once, this could be my lucky break, once inside I pulled out my phone and decided to call Rian having him mad at me makes me feel nauseous. 

"Hello Ella" Fuck its worse than I thought he called me by my full name, he only does that when he's mad or being serious. 

"I'm sorry RI" I tried to put all my girlish charms into my voice laying it on thick I could tell by his fingers drumming on the table he was caving. 

"You forwgive me" I laid the cuteness on extra thick. 

"NO.. YES.. yes damn you" I laughed evilly jumping to sit on my bed. 

"you still at Alex's?" Rian's sentence became sharp when he got to Alex's name, I rolled my eyes what is his problem. 

"Nope he just dropped me off at home to get changed for tonight" Rian's movements became rushed and his breathing deepened. 

"Grab your stuff you can get ready at mine I'm on my way over" He left me no time to protest hanging up the phone, within minutes the sounds of the front door opening and Rian's voice filled the house. 

"MR JACOBS ARE YOU IN HERE?" He shouted out rather angrily, I just wanted to hide in the corner in case he was but I couldn't let Rian get hurt, I bolted out of my bedroom looking sideways at the open door to my dad's office, his office is never just open. 

"RIAN GET UPSTAIRS NOW" No sooner had I called that his cute little brace face came into view, he smiled slightly in relief at me being okay, he ran up the stairs to join me, I gestured towards my dads office and he pushed me behind him, walking in first, his body blocked the doorway he gasped a little in shock before pushing me backwards almost knocking to the ground, he slammed the door closed and looked down at me shock allover the both of our face, that's when I knew something was wrong. 

"Rian WTF?" He quickly reacted staring at me, I tried to push past him to get into the room but he wouldn't let me he restrained my body turning me around. 

"Go get your stuff" He softly whispered the order to me making sure I couldn't get in the room, I tried my best to push past him I banged on his chest tying to move him but he was in full on protector mode, I wouldn't listen to him the tears were streaming down my face I needed to know what was behind that door, Rian grabbed me roughly by the wists and shouted straight at me waking me from my panic. 

"ELLA GET YOUR STUFF PLEASE" He shook me pointing me to my bedroom, I trusted him and ran into my bedroom pulling half the contents of my wardrobe randomly into a bag with some shoes and underwear, I grabbed some make up and my straightener's putting them into the bag too, for some reason my body gave out, I just sat on my bed waiting for Rian to come in, after about five minutes of lots of noise and grunts from Rian he walked back into the room taking me into his arms making me feel safe. 

"Your coming to stay with me for a while my mom wont care" I didn't even question him, its what I needed right now. 

I pointed towards the door needing to see what was in that room, he nodded at me seeing the need on my face, I know after everything he's done to me he wasn't worth it but he's my dad, you cant pick your family believe me.