First Date's Lies & Promises.

"Ella what the hell happened to you" Alex took in my manner, I just stared blankly forward shaking slightly, unable to speak still.

"Nothing I'm fine can we go please" I cut my ramblings short, stoping the tears that threatened to spill over my lashes, Alex continued to stare at me with a scared/concerned look on his face, but all I wanted was to get away from him from what he did to me.

-----------Earlier Today-----------

I walked up the path towards my front door slowly, upon pulling up I noticed my dads car was here he's never home at this time, my stomach dropped as I slowed each step trying to make This walk last a life time, but to no avail the sound of our heavy front door swung open and my dad stood there with a truly angry blank expression on his face, a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Get inside the fucking house now" He said rather blankly motioning for me to

Go in, I sped up my steps not wanting to annoy him any further, I didn't turn back towards Alex once not wanting him to see the absolute terror in my eyes, my dad kept the door open after I had walked in staring out at Alex before slamming it on the hinge.

"Where the fuck have you been" He grabbed my by the shoulder In the hall way, speaking softly with a psychotic edge.

"At school it finished 10 minutes ago I drove home" I tried to be precise this only seemed to enrage him more.

"Who was the guy in the car that dropped you off" His other hand Rose up to grab my shoulder, holding me steady.

"Just a friend of Rian's Alex" His grip got tighter as he lifted me off the floor.

"why couldn't Rian give you a ride home I saw him pull in 5 minutes ago" he lifted me higher now my feet dangling in the air.

"Because Alex offered me" I hung my head in shame looking down at the floor.

"YOU NASTY LITTLE SLUT" He let go of me dropping me to the ground, a big sadistic smile on his face.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER RIAN NOT DOING IT FOR YOU ANYMORE WHORE HAD TO MOVE ON TO GETTING RIDES OF THIS ALEX KID YOUR NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS SLUT AND NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE YOU" He leant over and lightly nudged me with his foot, my body curling up into fetal position protecting myself.

"YOU KNOW BECAUSE OF YOU I HAVE NO WIFE, WORK HAVE PUT ME ON LEAVE BECAUSE YOU MADE ME DRINK, YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED THAT ALONG WITH YOUR MOTHER" With that he walked away from me into the kitchen and rustled around in the draw, walking back with a sharp kitchen knife he grabbed my arm pulling it to himself and started to cut into it, the pain was unbearable, it burned blood started to flow from the little cuts, when he was satisfied he tossed the knife onto the sofa and lit up a cigarette leaving me in a pool of my own blood and tears on the ground.

"Get out of my sight I don't want to see you for the rest of the weekend" He pulled the cigarette from his mouth and put it out on my arm the burning sensation making me cry out in pain but that only served to make him smile.

I ran up to my room clutching my arm, collapsing in a pool of tears on the bed I contemplated what my life had become.

---------------------------------------

"ALEX LETS GO NOW PLEASE" Me raising my voice made him jump into action, he started the car and drove with every passing inch of road I started to feel that instant bit safer, why did I have this urge to hug Rian.

Alex floored the car letting up quickly on the clutch causing us to stall a few times before we finally smoothly took off, I shook myself off getting rid of all my tent ion and putting my happy face back on, think of the positives Ella, your arm minght be in absolute pain but your on a date with Alex, it could be worse, Alex stared at me from the corner of his eye shock spreading across his features.