Expelled Hurt & New Beginnings.

sorry this is a re-post someone just brought it to my attention that it was missing :( anyways here it is now the story makes sense again I guess.

 Today was the day I kept chanting to myself as I walked down the empty hallway. I was exactly 30 minutes late and if you knew my school you would know that was almost punishable by death, so why was I late? Nope I didn't skip my alarm, I didn't sleep in, in fact I got here early today. Nope this wasn't a mistake this was deliberate. I was making a stand, I'm sick of this pompous girls only p.o.w camp they called school, 5 grand a semester and I'm still flunking out. No amount of uniforms rules or strict teachers have ever had any affect on me, its not that I'm a bad kid. I'm far from it I only have one friend, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I barely have a life.

The real reason I'm in this hell hole is because my dad hates me. I know what your thinking its not passable for your parent to hate you, but he does he blames me for my mother dieing during child birth and ever since Ive had nanny's and hes never left work, the worst part is sitting at home at night alone wondering if hes finally going to leave me and never come back, I know he thinks about it. He says he can see her every time he looks at me. For a 17 year old girl that's a lot to carry on your shoulders trust me, so that's what today was about, I'm sick of this stupid school I want to go Baltimore high with my best friend Rian, But my dad never listen's well hes never around to listen after today he will have to listen.

Walking into the bathroom I quickly checked my outfit, Black skinny jeans red and black t'shirt with fuck written in blood across it *fake blood I'm not crazy* red doc martins, and the piste resistance, My freshly died bright red hair. They were going to freak, picking up my heavy back pack I grabbed out two fresh cans of spray paint and walked out into the hall way. Popping the lids of the cans I started to spray Allover the pristine white lockers and cream walls, Giving a few individual peoples a special message.

Niaomi Green- BIMBO SLUT 

Sarah Hardy- LESBIAN

Gemma Button - FUCKING MR DANIELS FOR EXTRA CREDIT. 

After spraying some more generic messages over the walls in bright red like FUCK YOU and CONCENTRATION CAMP. I Threw the cans to the floor staring at my now bright red hands, looking at the clock I knew the end of first period bell was coming. Grabbing my bag I got into position leaning against my locker, the only one that was totally clean of my crimes. If this didn't get me expelled then next time ill try harder. RIIIINGG, the bell sounded and classroom doors started to open its show time.

I watched with a big smile on my face as everyone silently filled the corridor looking at the new paint job, the only sounds evident was the gasps and laughs from the surrounding girls. Then advancing towards me was the It girls, the bottle Blondie leader Naomi coming first with Sarah and Gemma flanking her, all three of them red with anger and embarrassment squaring up to me sending her peroxide locks into my face Naomi all but exploded. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" She gestured towards her locker, Her hands balled up in fists by her side.

"That's your locker you dumb whore" Speaking out for the first time on behalf of everyone shes ever pushed around at this school, adjusting her skirt she screamed back at me. 

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING EMO BITCH I MEANT WHATS THAT YOU WROTE ON IT" Her words couldn't hurt me, nothing could I was on cloud nine, for the first time in my entire life I was standing up for myself and I loved it. Never again will she hurt me, I thought back to the black eye and cut lip she gave me on my first week. Never again will I cry for something she did to me.

"The truth Bitch the truth about you and your two stupid followers but for once ill tell everyone SARAH IS LESBIAN AND WANTS NAOMI'S PANTS DOWN OH AND GEMMA HAS HAD MR DANIELS PANTS DOWN SEVERAL TIMES ACTUALLY" Screaming to the heavens I watched as the crowd of girls gathered around and laughed right into the faces of the former leaders, I watched as they crumbed to the ground. I broke them, I broke the peroxide bimbos, Unfortunately my moment of victory was short lived.