Hurt Cocked blocked & Signed? Part One.

Its been three months since the night of Alex's party, the night when I realised I was in love with both my best friend and his best friend, things between me and Rian haven't been the same since I saw him in bed with Kara, its been so bad that I've had to balance staying at home with staying at Alex's house, luckily my dad's always locked up in his room doing god knows what and doesn't pay attention to me anymore I just wake up in the morning to find another pile of cash sat out waiting for me on the kitchen table.

He's only hit me four times, two kicks in the ribs when I was being too loud, another few cuts for being home to early, and a punch for shouting back at him, I keep telling Alex I'm getting into fights but he doesn't believe me, Today is Sunday, the boys have a show tonight and then were graduating in the morning, I had to pull my head out of my ass but I managed it, at least I can get out of this god forsaken town away from everyone from everything from him. 

"ELLA BREAKFAST" Urrgh I groaned to myself as I jumped out of Alex's bed and found a t'shirt, things have been great between us, were constantly together I'm at all the band's practices and Ive been to a few of there gigs Alex has even wrote an original song but hes adamant I don't hear it until tonight, Ive been excited for weeks. 

I made my way downstairs groggily the smell of egg's filled my nose, Jesus they didn't even smell burnt, this revelation caused me to walk faster practically headlong sprinting to the kitchen licking my lips. 

"I don't smell burning Lex are you sure your making them right?" Alex looked up at me from the stove a big flirty smile on his face, He tossed me two eggs onto a plate and put them on the counter for me. 

"Please Ell you and me both know even I can manage to cook a basic breakfast without bur.." I looked over at the toasted and laughed slightly interrupting him. 

"umm Lex?" I pointed to the smoking toaster Alex was on it within seconds extracting the burnt toast. 

"You were saying?" I dug into my egg's like a starving man getting yolk everywhere but in my mouth, if I'm not eating out or here I'm not eating at all being anywhere but my bedroom makes my Dad angry Ive really started to notice the drop in my weight so stuffing my face with food is always a good thing. 

"You you want some eggs with that fork beautiful?" Alex Lent over the counter kissing me on the cheek and pulling away with yellow lips. 

"I wanted some toast but now its all ash I wouldn't be sure what was bread and condom" Alex laughed remembering the time Jack toasted his condom, I laughed right along with him getting up to give him a proper good morning kiss, we had been getting a lot more intimate lately I think I'm ready.

"I can remember when you almost ate the apple crumble after he.. expermented with it?" I pushed his chest roughly a sqowl on my face. 

"I cant believe you almost let me taste Jacks dick" He nodded leaning down to kiss me again, he brought his lips up to my ear whispering. 

"Because there's only one dick your interested in tasting?" I slapped him running out of the kitchen and up the stairs. 

"There's only one way to find out?" I shouted down to him from the top of the stairs, a slipped off my t'shirt leaving me in only underwear, and beckoned him forward. 

"Ahh so now your leading me upstairs..? He winked at me a little bit of shock on his face, hes always stopped on my request and its never gone further than some harmless groping.

"Leaving you dieing to get in" I spoke quickly and beckoned him upstairs, he ran towards me up the stairs and into the bedroom, he pulled me into his arms and connected his lips to mine our body's shaking in anticipation, my hands went to the hem of his shirt pulling it up his body re reluctantly took his lips from mine to let me slide it over his head, his lips connected with mine again and his hands went down to my bra unclasping it and letting it fall from my body.