Chapter 11

Hey guys, wow has it been two years again? Just kidding! I am back once again with another chapter, hopefully this can be just as long...or longer, like the last chapter. Just letting you guys know after this is over I plan on writing a spin off of Darry and Carrot called "Love on the roof tops" and another one of Steve and Soda called "Lovin' under the hood."Thanks for reading and I hope you like this chapter! I don't own the Outsiders S.E. Hinton does,.

Lolly pov

"Where do you think you're goin' grease?" the soc sneered as he stepped closer to me. The heater gleaming in the light has he slowly pressed it into my stomach. The cool metal chilling my bones and causing goose flesh to erupt over my heated skin. He leaned in closer, his lips just brushing against my ear. "Will you still live once your heart has stopped beating?" I heard the gun give a small click as the bullet loaded into the chamber. I closed my eyes when the sound of a gunshot broke through the night. The cool metal now gone, along with the lips against my ear.

Slowly I opened my eyes as I looked down at the body that lay near my feet. I felt the wet warm liquid cling to my clothes and stick to my shoes. A small pool slowly seeping from the hole that now sat against the side of the socs head. Hot tears leaked from my eyes and I felt my lips began to tremble, as the realization finally sunk in.

Strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into familiar arms. The smell of cologne, cigarettes, and leather surrounded my body as I began to relax.

"Oh sweet tooth, my little sweet tooth." he whispered and pulled me close.

"...ly...olly...Lolly?" a voice said loudly as I felt my eyes open. Pony leaned over me as I slowly came back from my memory. After looking around I realized that we were still outside on the porch swing. The sky a light orange and red and the grass was covered with fresh fallen dew.

"Have we be out here long?" I asked quietly and wrapped my arms around him tighter. His body heat seeping into my cold limbs. Pony chuckled softly and kissed the top of my head.

"All night, fell asleep right after you did. Woke up a few minutes ago, you were crying in your sleep." I nodded again and closed my eyes as we fell into a continuing silence. "Today's the 8th" Pony said suddenly, placing another kiss on my head.

"Do you want to meet my brother?" I asked quietly. "He...he has visitations on tuesdays and wednesdays. I have been wanting to visit him for...a long...long time."

"We can go later on today if you want."he responded and tightened his hold, I nodded again and continued to look out at the beautiful sunset.

We laid outside for a few more minutes before going back into the house. The gang was already up and movin' around, Dally and Johnny were playing cards on the floor as Two-bit sat in front of the t.v. watching Mickey. Darry sat at the kitchen table will Carrot on his lap and Steve and Soda were sitting very close together on the loveseat. As we walked in few gave us small smiles, but Carrot just looked at me with a frown.

"What's wrong sweet tooth?" she asked and came to brush the hair from my face. I smiled softly and wrapped my arms around her center.

"Its the 8th" I whispered quietly and felt her arms wrap around my body, bringing myself closer to her chest. The room suddenly got quiet, the television was turned down low as everyone looked at us. "We never told you all the real reason why we moved to Oklahoma, Pony knows but...I want my family to know what happened." I addressed the others and pulled away from Carrot. Pony walked over and took a seat at the dining room table before setting me on his lap. I smiled and very quietly began my story.

"I can't believe you're dating a Soc?" I yelled as Carrot fixed her hair in the mirror. She rolled her eyes before spraying a stubborn curl with hairspray.

"He's nice Lolly, honestly, why do you not like him?" I let out a loud sigh before falling back on her bed. A small knock came from her door before it flung open.

"You better tell that rich kid that he better keep his hands off, if he knows what's good for him." Dess said with a smile, a cancer stick dangling from his lips. I let out a loud laugh before getting up and jumping onto his back. "Good luck Carrot, knock em dead." he said before taking me from the room.

"What do you think is going to happen?" I asked as Dess set me down, he simply shrugged and grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"Who knows when it come to Socs?"

"Carrot...did...did the soc...hi-hit you?" I asked as my voice shook, Carrots eye was slowly swelling and her lip was split.

"No Loll...but...but it's over between us anyway...." she said with a forced fake smile.

"Hey grease!" a guy with perfectly styled hair yelled at me, "You tell that bitch I'm coming for her or theres gonna be trouble!"

"Where do you think you're goin' grease?" the soc sneered as he stepped closer to me. The heater gleaming in the light has he slowly pressed it into my stomach.. He leaned in closer, his lips just brushing against my ear. "Will you still live once your heart has stopped beating?" I heard the gun give a small click as the bullet loaded into the chamber. I closed my eyes when the sound of a gunshot broke through the night. The cool metal now gone, along with the lips against my ear.

Slowly I opened my eyes as I looked down at the body that lay near my feet. I felt the wet warm liquid cling to my clothes and stick to my shoes. I felt the air catch in my throat as I seen Carrot standing there with a gun. Her hands shaking as she looked at me. Arms wrapped around me, that I finally realized was my brother. "My little sweet tooth" he whispered before he was cut off by the sound of police sirens. Dess glanced at Carrot before pushing me towards her and grabbing the gun from her hands. "Go!" he yelled and pushed me again at Carrot. The sirens were now closer to where we were.

"I don't remember what happened, only that we were suddenly hiding in a bush and we were watching my brother being put into the police cruiser. That was the last time I have seen my brother. I could never bring myself to go a see him...I'm thinking about going to see him. But I wanted you guy to know first."

Most of the gang was in shock, almost all of them trying to wrap their minds around what I just said. Darry cleared his throat and gave me a warm and brotherly smile.

"Are you ready to go?'

What do you guys think? love it? hate it? let me know. Thank you so much for reading, sorry this was a little late, but not as late a the last chapter, lol. thanks again!