Chapter 7

Hey guys!!! Sorry I hope you love this chapter, I don’t own The Outsiders S.E. Hinton does, I’m just a fan. Enjoy!

Ponyboy pov

                I opened my eyes as the light came through my curtain covered window, the small amount of light slipping through the tiny crack and dancing across my eyes. I looked down as Lolly cuddled into my side; her hair was thrown in a fan around her face as the blankets eloped her in a cocoon. I smiled and kissed the side of her head, she smiled and let out a content sigh but she stayed asleep. I sat up and stretched and slowly slipped out of bed and left the room while closing the door quietly behind me. I walked into the kitchen and seen Johnny sitting there with his feet sat on top of the table while reading a book and a cigarette in him mouth.

                “Hey Johnny” I said as I got a drink of water to clear my throat of sleep. He nodded to me and pulled the cancer-stick from his mouth and let out a puff of smoke.

                “Where’s your shirt Pone?” he asked with a cocked eye brow, I laughed and nodded to the bed room.

                “Lolly wanted to wear it, she’s even got a pair of my shorts on…would you want to sleep in a skirt?” he laughed and shook his head no, “yeah, and you should really stop hanging out with Dally.” I said and pushed his feet off the table “You’re starting to act like him.”

                He rolled his eyes and put out his weed in the tray that we had sitting in the middle of the table, I walked over to the counter and cut off two big pieces of chocolate cake and set them on plates. I walked back to where Johnny sat and set down a plate for him, he nodded thanks and took a bite.

                “Where did Carrot go?” I asked knowing that Darry wouldn’t let her go back to that house after he heard what happened.

                “Sleeping” I rolled my eyes at this, the only people who like waking up early are Johnny, Lolly, and I. “But, I can tell you that your brother…” he cleared his throat and continued “….Darry, was not sleeping alone the other night. I know what you’re thinking; Soda is in his room…he wasn’t bunking with Darry. Even if they were in the same room I don’t think I would have heard moaning if they slept in the same room.” He said with a grin, my mouth was hanging open at this thought.

                “Carrot and….Darry?” he nodded and took another bite of chocolate cake. We heard steps coming from the living room as Dally walked in with no shirt on. -lol, Emily that one was for you ;)- he ruffled mine and Johnny’s hair as he walked into the bathroom to pee. I stood up and grabbed a glass and nodded towards Johnny, he nodded and I got two glasses of milk. Dally walked in after he was done and sat in between Johnny and I while lighting a stick.

                “Jesus Christ, was I the only one hearing that noise down the hall or what?” he said with a puff of smoke, we busted out laughing but soon quieted down to not wake anyone up. Lolly walked past us and walked to the bathroom, still not awake but moving, she shut the door quietly.

                “DALLAS!” She screamed from the bathroom, we glanced at each other as Dally sat there with his shoulders slumped waiting to see why he was in trouble this time. She walked out with my red shorts in her hands, her shirt long and hitting her knees. She took the shorts and threw then at Dally; he dodged the piece of clothing as it missed him and hit the floor with a wet sound. “NEXT TIME REMEMBER TO PUT THE TOILETT SEAT DOWN!”  A grin made its way to his face and he leaned his head back and let out a loud laugh. “ASS-HOLE!” she screamed and made her way back to the bedroom to find a pair of pants.

                “Come on Dal, why did ya do it?” Johnny asked but a smile was on his face, Dally shook his head.

                “I didn’t mean to, I guess I have to get used to girls being around here. I forgot” a hand slapped him in the back of the head and then a laugh came from the owner on the arm.

                “At least ya feel bad Dal, at least ya feel bad” Lolly said and kissed the side of his head that was now a light pink from her smacking him. He rolled his eyes as Lolly came and sat down on my lap, I smiled and kissed her sweetly, and she smiled in the kiss and responded.

                “Morning” I said, she smiled and moved closer to me. I hugged her and was about to say something when Carrot came in the room, her hair was a mess and she wore Darry’s shirt and boxers. Lolly raised her eye brows at her choice of clothing.

                “What?” Carrot asked, Lolly smiled an evil glint sparkling in her eye.

                “Nothing” she said as Carrot came around to get something to eat, “Hey Carrot” she turned and looked at Lolly a piece of cake in her hand as she leaned against the counter eating slowly. “Did ya hear the storm last night?” Carrot looked confused but shook her head, “Really? I’m surprised Ponyboy slept through it, it was SO loud…and you know the weird thing…it sounded like it was coming from the side where Darry’s room sits.” Carrot’s cheeks turned bright red and she turned back to the sink.

                “Nope sorry Loll, I didn’t hear it” Lolly nodded slowly and winked at us when we realized what she meant.

                “What are you talking about?” Darry asked as he came in the room, his hair a mess as well and he wore baggy pants and a tank top.

                “Nothing” Lolly said, “Nothing at all” I smiled as I heard the playfulness in her voice.

Wow, that was a long chapter….I hope you guys liked it! add to library, vote, become a fan, and anything else you can do on here thanks for reading, love ya guys!!!!!