Greaser love (The Outsiders fan fiction)

Hey guys, I just finished the book The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton and I fell in LOVE!!!!!! So I decided to write a fan fiction about the book. But in this book Dally and Johnny are alive in my story because I was sad when they died in the real book also Johnny and Pony never left after they killed the Soc. Enjoy! P.S. S.E. Hinton owns The Outsiders I’m just a fan!

Ponyboy pov

                Johnny and I left our school and walked into the crisp warm air, leaves dragged across the cracked cement as we walked on the sidewalk to the east side of town. It’s where we lived, us “greasers” a few months ago Johnny and I went to a park after I was hit by my brother Darry, a bunch of Socs were there and tried to drown me in the fountain. Johnny pulled out a switch blade and killed the Soc, we got pulled in to the police station and questioned, we were pronounced not guilty because it was in self defense.

                I pulled a cigarette from my back pocket and lit it letting the smoke fill my lungs and pass through my lips. My once long brown hair that I used to grease back was now cut short and dyed blonde, I glanced at Johnny he had a weed in his mouth like me and his hands stuffed in his pockets. We cut across the street and ran to the lane that had our houses on it. I nodded to my place and he nodded back.

                Johnny’s home life was really bad, his dad hit him all the time and they didn’t care if he came home or not, he usually stayed at our house all the time or in the empty lot. We ran the rest of the way past Johnny’s house and through the fence to mine. As we walked in you could hear laughter and music coming from the kitchen, we threw out bags on the floor and walked into the kitchen where My brothers Darry—who’s the oldest, we became closer after we sorted everything out after he hit me that night. Soda—my other brother who gets drunk on just plain living, Two-bit—whose name is given to him because of all the jokes he tries to squeeze out of small things. Steve who was a friend of Soda, and Dally who has been in jail more times than you can count. My parents died when I was younger so the ‘gang’ was the closest thing I had to a family.

                “Hey buddy” Sodapop said as we walked in, I nodded and went to grab the milk carton out of the fridge, the guys started talking about the rumble that went on after we were marked not guilty. I poured a glass of milk and leaned against the counter.

                “Hey Darry” I called; the guys went silent and looked at me waiting for what I had to say.

                “Yeah?” he asked and took a sip of his coke-a-cola.

                “I have a friend coming over for us to work on homework…is that alright?” he smiled and nodded while he got himself a piece of chocolate cake. I grabbed another cigarette while lighting it, I heard a knock on the door and it opened.

                “Knock, knock” the voice said, the guys sat up at the sound of a female voice  and waited for the body to come around to see who it was. A girl came into sight she had on a black leather jacket, dark wash jeans with the bottoms of the legs cuffed up, black sneakers, and a white shirt. Her hair was done up in a ponytail with a bump in the front, her lips were stained red and she had a smoky eye color over her blue eyes. Black sunglasses were clipped on the front of her shirt and a lit cigarette hung from in between her lips. The girl smiled at them and winked at me, this was the girl I was slowly falling in love with, this was a greaser girl…but she was beautiful. She was Lollypop Masen.

Well I hope you guys liked it, so should I continue? Like, fan, comment!!!!