Chapter 2

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter…I had a lot of fun writing it, S.E. Hinton owns The Outsiders, I’m just a fan. :)

Ponyboy pov

         I laughed and stood up while walking over to Lolly; she grabbed my hand and scooted closer to my body as we turned and looked at the gang. Most of the guys were in shock but Dally had a smug smile on his face and his eyes held a spark of interest in them. My hand tightened into a fist when I seen him looking Lolly up and down like she was a piece of meat.

                “I’m Lolly” she said, and pulled her weed from her lips and blew out the smoke. Darry walked over and shook the hand she held out after she put the stick back between her lips. He smiled and cleared his throat before talking.

                “I’m Darrel, Pony’s older brother” she smiled and let out a laugh.

                “I know, Ponyboy talks about the gang all the time” my felt the tips of my ears turn red but I pretended to not take any notice in it. The guys all went around and introduced themselves to her, her hand tightened on mine and I could tell she was becoming uncomfortable with everyone looking at her. I glanced at her and seen her swallow as she started biting the inside of her cheek I knew we had to leave.

                “We’ll be in my room” I said and pulled Lolly with me as Darry and Soda raised an eye brown when I said “my room.” We walked down the hallway and into the room at the end that held my things; Lolly sat down on my bed and examined the books that littered the room and the pictures of my family. “I’ll be back I have to get my bag” she smiled and grabbed her bag and started to open it. I walked through the kitchen and into the living room when my bag laid next to Johnny’s on the floor. I headed back to my room when Dally suddenly stopped me in the doorway.

                “So…is studying the only thing you’re doing?” I rolled my eyes and pushed past his as the guys started laughing from the other room. I walked in my room and shut the door behind me to block out the laughter, I leaned against the door and seen Lolly reading the back of the book ‘Gone with the wind’ that Johnny and I picked up from a gas station a few weeks ago. I cleared my throat and laughed when she looked up startled.

                “Sorry, I was just looking” she said and set the book back down on the desk that had my papers and lamp on it. I shook my head and walked over and sat next to her as we grabbed our science books, I flipped to the right page and started reading through and thinking about we could do for our project. “Ponyboy” Lolly said, I looked up and seen her biting her lips. I was about to respond when she suddenly leaned in and kissed me. As first I frozen at what was happening but then I slowly melted into her lips, I reached up to cup her face when suddenly she pulled back and stood up I followed slowly and stood two feet taller than she was. “Pony I am so sorry I shouldn’t…” I didn’t let her finish I pulled her back to my mouth and kissed her with all the passion I have been hiding ever since we first met. Her arms wrapped around my neck while mine locked around her waist, I slowed the kiss and pulled back to look in her eyes.

                “I’ve wanted to do that ever since we first met” she smiled and then laughed while running her thumb over my lips, probably trying to get the red lipstick off. I looked back into her blue eyes and sighed at how much mystery that they held.

                “Why didn’t you kiss me sooner?” I couldn’t think of a rational answer, she kissed me again and pulled back “Better late than never.” She whispered, I smiled and we sat down to finish where we left off.

I hope you guys liked it, and I also need your guys help. I have all the people picked out as the cast….but I still can’t find a girl who would look like Lolly, and that’s where I need your help if you could find an actress that would look like “Lolly.” That would be amazing!!!!!! Well I have to go, I hope you guys liked it, comment, fan, and vote!!!! Bye!!!!