Not all can be lost

Clem's pov
"CLEM!" Willy screams. I turn over and run towards the gate. "Willy hold off the walkers. Omar ruby and assim start shooting." Clementine screams as she starts shooting at the walkers following behind violet and three others. As they rush in we shut the gates and everyone starts pushing objects to hold the gates in.

"Clem.. they are gone.. Gabe. Louis. Braylee..Aj.." vi says, as she catches her breath. Clem feels a sharp pain in her stomach.

"No.." she cries. She drops her crutches and hops over to the lookout. Climbing the lookout she scans to see a whole herd covering the forest. Everything filled with walkers.

"This cant be possible." She says to herself. She climbs down from the post and grabs her crutches while walking towards vi. "Where did you see them last?" She ask her worriedly. Holding vi's shoulder as she still catches her breath.

"We were caught up in a herd. There was only 10, then 20... soon enough we are all fighting. Your friend Louis? He's the one that told the kids to run.." this boy came up to her. She let's go of vi and looks into his eyes.

"Where is Louis? What happened to Gabe?" She questions him. She starts to feel sick and dizzy.

"We got split up in the herd. Once Louis got trampled by the walkers Gabe helped him." Natalie tells her as she grabs some water to drink.

"Clem. I think Gabe got bit. We lost aj and braylee. Fucking Louis man.. he lost his weapon.. there is no chance that they both could survive that Clem." Vi says.. she starts to tear up. Clementine felt her heart drop. Everything in her started to burn up. Vi came over and hugged her.. Clem broke down and sobbed in her arms. She backed up.

"I know aj, he's smart. He is still alive I know it. Tonight let's all cover up in walker blood sneak out towards the green house and go to the last place you saw them. Assim, Ruby, Willy, keep cover Incase walkers break in. You guys are our only hope. Do anything you can go keep those doors sealed tight." Clem tells the group. Vi shakes her head looking down, crossing her arms she went up to Clem.

"It's not safe for us to go right now we could get hurt we can lose more people doing this clem." Clementine glares at her. Everyone looks down, the feeling of being alone skinks into Clem. "If it was you out there vi, or any of you. THEY. Would go help you." She says to all of them pointing her finger down. "I'm making a foot right now and we're leaving." They all look at her. Vi sighs. "Okay lets do it."

Clem rushes to the library. She grabs a old boot she found in the basement a while back. She sits down and grabs two side door frames and split it stick in the boot. To help her balance. She ripped pages and pillows to put in the boot to keep her up. She then wraps a tight bandage around the whole boot all the way up her leg. Once she was done she takes a breath in. And stands up.

Shaking and trying to balance. She stood up high. Moving her leg she starts to walk one step at a time. That's when ruby came in. She had the hard bandage to make a hard cast Incase you break you leg.

"Hey Clem this might help." She tells her. Clem sits down and ruby wraps it around the whole boot and up her leg. Tightly.

"You be safe okay Clem." Ruby tightens the cast and ties it. Clem got up. She started to walk.

"I will ruby. This trip. I did this many times before and not of all the people came back okay and safe. I'm so scared." Admitting to ruby Clem starts to practice walking in circles. To then start jogging a little. "I know you will do the best you can clem." She tells her watching her jog in circles. Clem looks to her and furrows her eyebrows. She stops and sits down on a chair. She starts to roll her pant leg back over the cast and boot.

"I'll be back." She tells her. She gets up and starts walking out. Once she walks out to the court yard everyone turns around to see her. All amazed and shocked. "You ready to kick some ass again." Violet smirks.

They head out to the garden. Clem looks at the wall. "Once we get up over the wall we need to find two different walkers. Each of us need to cover up with blood. They won't fight you if they can't smell you. I have to warn you guys. It doesn't smell good." Clem tells the group. Vi walks over to the wall and looks at the climb.

"Clem can you do this?" She asks her looking at her foot. Clem nodded, vi leans down and boost Clementine up. struggling to find a place to put her foot, she stumbled but then eventually finds a sturdy a place. Once She climbs up she stealthily she looks down and sees about two walkers. She grabs her Bowen arrow and shoots both of them in the head. She looks down and gives them a signal to climb up. Clem jumps down perfectly fine and cuts open a walker. She hurry's up and covers herself and the others in blood.

"Walk like them. Don't speak. Don't be scared." She whispers to them. She starts to walk. "Vi lead me to where you last saw Louis and Gabe." Clementine ordered her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry for the short chapter! I have so much things to do this week! But tell me guys what do you think happen to louis and Gabe?! I wrote a new book interviewing my characters! So go click on my profile to check out that book! The first one was about Aj and braylee :)

Comment if you want to see Louis pov for the next chapter! All love❤️