First night waking up

(Edit: this story will consist on Clem's POV, and Ajs POV. I'm going to stick with what her story is after the game ended, and how it should be in my eyes be told about AJ's life, with Louis in the picture! This story is continuing after Aj put Clem's hat up for the "final goodbye". Like I said smut will be in this. Please be kind in the comments. All loves 🍋❤️)
Clem's POV
After Louis and I had the agreement that he and Aj should go in the morning to see the group of survivors out side the safe zone. I had a talk with Aj to clear my mind. I did perfect to keep my little man safe, felt secured. I made him proud. I know I made Lee proud. Aj went to go put the hat up.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Clementine got up and grabbed her crutches then headed towards the music room. She smiles to herself when she see Louis; Louis playing with his old rustic piano. He looks up to her and smiles sweetly.

"I see you're doing fine with the whole limp situation." his remark made clementine giggled.
"Louis you're such a dork." Louis gets up to helps her sit on the chair, he then puts her crutches on the side of the piano. He starts playing, to then abruptly stop.

He turns over and looks at Clem's beautiful eyes. "Clem, I'm worried, what if we had to get out of here and run? What if someone invaded us? Again?.." his expressions on his face was pure sympathy. "Well I guess you have to be a macho man and carry me" she forces a laugh and looks down at her leg. Just kinda hanging there. "Clem, you and I both know how serious this could be." Sighing in his response, she grabbed his hand and held it tightly. "Louis. We're okay now. We're safe and when that time comes we will think of something."He then continues to play the piano. She looks over at the 'tattoo' carved in the piano. Smiling so gracefully..

"you know not everything is about survival? We're safe in these walls. I'm safe with you just as much as your safe with Aj and me."smirking at clementine he continuing to play a song. "I know." Struggling to get up, louis stops playing to grab her crutches.

"I guess you have to hit the fan?"while passing each crutch to her. She stands up and kissed his cheek. "Not quite yet I'm going to go see how everyone is doing first."

As Clem walk towards the door louis grabs her shoulder and kissed her, She takes her hand and rest it on his cheek. Pulling away as he winks at her and turns around to continue playing the piano.

Clem's POV
I walk out to see Aasim and Ruby on the love couch snuggling and play fighting; as violet and Omar cooking the famous rabbit and possum stew, while Willy keeps watch for any suspicious activity. I notice that I can't see Aj in my view. Until Rosie barks and I see Aj on the tire swing alone, as the full moon's light is shining on him sitting on it with his head down while Rosie is laying down next to him.

I go over to him and he hasn't noticed anything yet. "Hey kiddo, is everything okay?" He looks up to me. "Yea, I'm just thinking about ten." Gazing at him, I decided to scoot closer to him." Well if there is anything I can say about that situation is that he's in a better place bud." I gave him a reassuring smile, his smile disappeared.

"I know but.. I saw him today.." I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows..

"Aj.." he cuts me off.. "I aimed for the head. I don't believe James. Those monsters are just monsters. They don't have any soul in them." Sighing I grabbed his cheek in my palm. "He's in a better place. The world he wanted and described about how people are normal and regular, his family and all aj.. he's with them. He's happy" he looks up at me to then smile.   "I know."

"Come on let's go to bed."  I look over to him, then to the rest of our family. he gets up and calls Rosie. After we say goodnight to everyone outside we head to our room. I gazed at all our collections and took a deep breath in.. I really do miss my leg.. It's been what a couple of days maybe? I see Aj as he gets into bed. "Good night don't let the walkers bite.. and if they do?" "Clem..." "come on Aj.." I begged. He smiles "bang" he says tiredly.. blowing out the candle I decided it's time for me to lay down...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Clementine wake's up to loud roaring of gunshots.. She look around dazed to see hundreds of walkers coming out of the trees, She looks around her surrounding's to see she's in front of the boat. it's burning down from the explosion... Terrified she frantically turns around to see no one She know.. She get's up and sprints until she was surrounded by walkers.. looking around; she notices the people who were surrounding her was...violet, ruby, Omar, Aasim, Willy...ten... she can't find a way out. She spins in circles screaming and crying.. until She hear's a baby's cry. She looks over her shoulder to see Louis as a walker holding Aj he's biting his neck... She scream's...

"Clem.."
"..Clem" She wake's up panting trying to catch her breath... She open's her eyes to see Louis. Turning over and glances at Aj sleeping. Her face is hot, and red tears all over. She grabs Louis and held onto him crying...

"Louis, what are you doing here" As she let's go of him to wipe her tear's..
"I just got off of watch duty and I heard you moaning and crying." He said as he takes his thumb and wipes a tear; Examining her face.

"Louis.. I have trauma.. more trauma than McCarroll ranch.. from the boat.." She explained as She put her hands over her head. He wrapped his arms around her. She had to admit hearing his heart beat helped her calmed down.."everything is fine.. we're all here safe and sound.."

.. "I need to get up and go for a walk."She then grabs her crutches. Louis held out his hand and helped her up.
Clem's pov
We get out of the room and walk outside to the admins building, we sit on the moss covered steps. "Louis. I miss my leg." Gazing down at it, i imagined moving my 'what use to be toes' .

"You know your like a bad ass now without it. you have a cool dog bite scar and now you don't have a leg. It kinda gives that feel of if you fuck with me you'll die vibe" he chuckled, we burst out laughing. I stopped and glanced at the dreaded man. "Louis. I'm so glad I have you" I let out.
"I'm glad I have you too Clem."

Walking back to my room, he helps me back in bed. He gives me a kiss on the lips, I decided to grab his cheek and deepened the kiss. He then pulls away... I wish he didn't, I wish he could have stayed with me.. he walks out the door quietly. Making sure not to disrupt Aj. "Goodnight Clem"
"Night Louis".