Chapter 6

Tyga

"Dad, I found out Shad was cheating on me with that bitch so I fucked her up and called it a night." Bria said as I smiled at her again. Her mom hit her in the back of her head and we all laughed. "Lisa I'm too old for that shit cut it out!" She yelled at her mom while we all laughed again. "Uhm just because you got company over doesn't mean you act big in front of them! I'll beat that ass, you're not too old for an ass whopping!" Her momma said as she smiled at her. "Bria where are your manners? Show them around the house!" Her dad said as Bria got up and told us to follow her.

We walked through her whole house which was huge and then finally walked into her room. "And this is my room; it's kinda messy but whatever. Make yourself at home." She said as we all sat down and chilled in her room for a little. "Bria, are we still going out tonight right?" I asked her as I watched MTV Jams and waited for her to give me an answer. "Uhh yeah sure, what time you wanna go?" She said as she sat on her bed next to me. "Just be ready by 8 beautiful." I said softly as I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"I'll text you; we gotta leave now and take care of some things." I said as me and my boys got up and started heading downstairs. We all said goodbye to her family and we walked over to my 2012 Cadillac Escalade and we all got in. "Aye, you feeling her huh?" Nino said and all I did was smiled. I wanted to get to know her but I was feeling her, I couldn't even lie about that.

(Bria)

"Does mama know you got a date tonight?" Jordan asked as he walked in randomly and he startled me. "What you mean bro?" I said as I looked over at him. He walked over and jumped on my bed, like he always did since he was little and laid next to me. "Does she know you're going on a date tonight? Remember tonight is dad's birthday!" He said looking over at me.

"Fuck! I forgot all about that. Well aren't we having a party?" I said kinda upset, how could I forget about my daddy's birthday? "No shit, just invite him sis that's all. He cool people, he better not hurt you like that nigga Shad did or Ima have to fuck his shit up!" He said as we laughed together. "If he does, I'll make sure you're the first to know baby bro." I said as I kissed him on his cheek. "Bri stop! I'm told old for that shit." He whined as he wiped my kiss off. "Aww my baby bro is too old for his big sister kisses now? You use to love them!" I said as I kissed him again and he smiled. "Naw I'm not sis." He said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

We then decided to watch movies together all day and of course our favorite Space Jam. Out of all my siblings, I only had this close bond with Jordan and it was that way from the day he was born. Maybe it was the fact that he was the only little brother I had, I don't know but I just knew no one could break up our big sister/little brother bond ever.

-----

I know it's moving kind of slow, but it's gonna get better I promise!

I'm updating everyday after school from now on.