Chapter 10

Bria

          When I turned around to see who it was, I started crying once again. Tonight getting better and better. “Elijah, I didn’t think you were really coming! Give me a hug!” I said happily as I held out my arms and he hugged me and twirled me around a little. “Damn you look good babe. You don’t know how long I been missing you.” He said softly as he leaned in and kissed me. I was hesitant to kiss him back but the more passionately he kissed me, I just gave in until Malaysia pulled me away.

 “Bee you tryna die tonight?! Shad flipping shit & wait is that Tyga? Michael Stevenson getting mad cause you’re kissing Kirko? We need to talk NOW!” She spat at me as she dragged me up the stairs. I looked back and seen Ty leaving with Nino, Trell, Heather, Honey & that basic bitch Chyna. She looked back at me and mouthed the words “Bitch he’s mines!” I loosened from Malaysia’s grip and ran over to Tyga stopping him from leaving. “Ty please don’t leave.” I said as I tried to catch my breath. “Bitch move out my way. I don’t want shit to do with you anymore, I can see that promise we just made didn’t mean shit to you if you over there kissing another nigga.” He spat at me as he tried to push me out the way but I refused to move.

“Michael, he kissed me! I didn’t want him to kiss me.” I said as my eyes got watery and I tried my hardest to hold back the tears. “Listen bitch, my man said move out our way so move before I make you move.” Chyna spat at me rudely. I balled my fist up getting ready to hit her but something told me stop. I felt like my mom was right next to me calming me down and I smiled to myself a little. I knew she was always by my side. “Baby girl don’t hit her, just ignore her. Talk to Michael, he could be the one for you. Mommy loves you Bria.” I heard my mom’s voice in my ear and a tear rolled down my cheek. “I love you to mommy.” I said softly as I wiped my tears away. “What the fuck are you crying for? You mad because Ty doesn’t want your nasty ass?!” Chyna spat at me again causing me snap out of my trance.

“Chyna, you got one more time to call my sister a bitch and then I’m going to make you my bitch.” Jordan yelled at her and all we could do was laugh. My little brother was so damn over protective of me and I loved him for that. “Jay don’t sweat it, I got her so calm down.” I said as I put my hands on his shoulders moving him out the way slowly. “Bria, you’re just fucking up with me. I need to think about this all okay?” He said as he shook his head and started walking away but I grabbed him and pulled him to me. I looked deep into his beautiful light brown eyes & kissed him passionately in front of everyone and I didn’t give a fuck to be honest.

“Oh hell fucking no!” I heard Chyna scream as she pulled me by my hair and started punching me. “FIGHT!” I heard Nino yell at everyone & the music stopped. She kept punching me and I let her hit me but I covered my pretty face. I then wrapped a handful of her blonde weave around my fist and yanked her off me causing her to scream in pain. I began hitting her with a left hook then a right hook causing her to scream as she tried to scratch my face but I wasn’t having that bullshit. I kissed my ring that had my mother’s name on it and punched her in her face over and over again. All I seen was red and I wasn’t about to stop. I began to black out until I heard someone call out my government. “Bria La’Shay Miller! Stop it right now.” Someone grabbed me as I kicked her in her stomach. “Stop that shit right now. Michael, please take your guest home please.” My dad said as he held me back so I didn’t kill her.

“Honey, take Chyna home now please. Chyna I don’t want shit to do with you. Like I always said to you, you just give good head but I want more than that & Bria is the one for me.” Tyga said then turned to me smiling and pulled me to him, hugging and kissing my bruised lip. “Eww babe, don’t kiss me. I look hella nasty because of that bitch. I’ll be right back” I said as I pushed him away playfully and ran to the bathroom. I grabbed some paper towel and put hot water on it wiping the blood off my face, I heard the door open but I didn’t pay attention. It was probably my Jess or Samantha. I looked up in the mirror and froze automatically. I heard 2 gun shots & then everything went black.

Malaysia

          I heard 2 gunshots go off and I all I could think of was Bria. I ran to the bathroom and she was laid on the floor with blood all around her, some coming from her head and some coming from her back. “Bre wake up please. Someone help me!” I screamed as her siblings, parents, Jess, Sammy, Tyga, Nino & Chris ran into the bathroom shocked and scared. “Call fucking 911 now!” I yelled as I held her in my arms rocking her. I couldn’t lose her now; she just came back into my life. If I lost one of the most important people in my life I don’t know what I would do with myself.

 The paramedics came quickly as they took her away and Chris held me in his arms.”Stop crying beautiful.” I’ll drive you there okay?” He said as he hugged me and kissed my forehead, causing me to smile a little. Damn he smelled so good. As we were running to his car, all I could hear was her dad screaming. “No fuck this, I will find out who did this to my daughter & when I do; I’m going to kill them with my bare hands. I’ll go to jail, as long as I don’t lose someone else.

We drove to the hospital and I sat in between Tyga & Chris as I seen tears rolls down Tyga’s cheeks. Damn, he must really care about her. I looked around and found everyone crying and pissed. “Is the family of Bria Miller here?” The doctor said as well all stood up. “Is she okay?” Jordan said sadly as he stepped to the doctor. “Well she lost a good amount of blood and we managed to get the bullet out but..” The doctor trailed off slowly looking down at Bria’s medical files. “But what Doc?” Tyga said anxiously. “She has a head injury and is in a coma but she will come out of it.” The doctor said as he looked up at us.

“Can we go in to see her already?” Kaylin said trying not to cry again. “Yes family first and then her friends.” I went in with her family as Jordan cried and I held her hand. “Bria if you can hear me please come back. I need you; I’m not losing you again. You just came back in my life. Don’t leave me now.” I said as I began to cry and Chris hugged me again. I walked out the room and sat in the waiting room. I seen Tyga punch a wall as Nino and Trell tried to calm him down and walked in to see Bria.

Tyga

 Whoever did this shit to Bria was going to die and I meant it. I already called my nigga Wayne & told him what happened. He said he would handle it & I knew he would. That’s my family right there. I walked in by myself to see her and I pulled up a chair next to her bed. “Baby, I’m not leaving your side. I shouldn’t have let you go to the bathroom alone. This is my fault.” I said trying not to cry again. I felt like a little bitch but I needed to man up for my future wife. I looked out the window into the waiting room and I seen my mom and sisters there smiling at me.

          “Michael, as soon as I heard someone got shot I came running. Thank God you’re okay.” My mother Passion said as she hugged me and kissed my forehead, just like when I was little. “Well who is this? She’s beautiful as fuck. I mean heck.” My older sister Nyasia said as my mother gave her a dirty look. “This is my girl Bria.” I said as I kissed Bria’s hand and smiled. “Wait what about that stripper, what was her name? Hong kong, Thailand, China?” My little sister Alani said as I started laughing. “Her name was Blac Chyna, but don’t worry she’s not in my life at all.” I said looking back at Bria.

“Is my little bro in love?” Nyasia teased me as I smiled. “Chill sis, you know I don’t fall in love Asia, unlike your ass.” I said smiling. “Shut the fuck up. I don’t fall in love easily punk ass.” She spat at me as she knocked my Last Kings snap back off my head. I sat there smiling at Bria, I couldn’t wait for her to get out this coma so I could give her the world and that’s a promise I made with God. I want her to be my wife and the mother of my kids, damn maybe Nyasia is right. I’m falling in love already, damn she has a love spell on me

----

its just drama,drama, drama lmaooo! 

Feedback please & thank you 

Elijah is in the Media section!