Chapter 4

Chyna

I watched the whole thing and my blood began to boil. "Chyna chill out, he's just being friendly." Heather said to me as she looked at me smiling. "Man whatever, friendly my ass! This nigga stay doing this shit to me." I spat at her and sat down still pissed off at what I just seen. "Don't trip, you have him and she doesn't so chill." She said rubbing my back and I began to smile. Heather was right, I had him and that hoe didn't.

Tyga walked over to me and I rolled my eyes at him. "What the fuck was that?" I yelled at him which caused everyone to look at us. "Chyna didn't you just see what that nigga did to her? I was just making sure she was okay so calm the fuck down and don't start that bullshit with me right now." He yelled back and started to walk away. I pulled him back and he gave me a dirty look."Let me go now Chyna. I'm not playing with you." He said through his clenched teeth.

I let go and smiled at him which made him even madder but I didn't care. I walked outside to find Bow arguing with one of that bitch's friends. "Nigga have you lost your mind? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't cut your dick off right now and chop that shit up into pieces!" She yelled in his face as Chris pulled her back. "Get the fuck out of my face Jessica before I lay your ass out right now." He yelled back at her balling up his fist. Shit was about to go down!

(Jessica)

This nigga looked like he wanted to hit me so I was ready. I told Chris let me go and finally he did. I punched Bow in his face and knocked his ass out. "Damnnnnnnnn!" Everyone said in unison. "That's what you get for hitting on my best friend you punk ass bitch!" I yelled as I walked away smiling. This shit wasn't over with but I'm going to leave it alone for now.

Chyna kept giving me dirty looks and I wasn't having it so I stepped to her. "Bitch what you looking at? You wanna be laid out on the floor like him too?" I spat at her while she smiled in my face. "Bitch just keep your hoe ass friend away from my man and we won't have any problems!" She spat at me. I was about to hit her but Trell and Nino pulled me away. "If you hit her, you're going to kill her so chill lil mama." Trell said as he smiled at me and I smiled back.

They let me go and Bria and Sammy walked over to me. "Damn Jess I didn't think you would hurt him like that!" Bria said as she and Sammy began to laugh and I laughed too. I looked down at the side walk and seen Bow's iPhone laying on the ground. I picked it up and there were texts from Chyna saying all this nasty shit and them flirting. I went through his pictures to find naked pictures of Chyna and pictures of them kissing.

I dropped the phone causing the screen to crack and picked it up again. "Bria look at this bullshit!" I yelled showing her everything. I looked at Bria and she was pissed. Her eyes began to get watery and then she balled her fists up. She took out her earrings and took off her heels handing them to us. She walked over to Chyna and I knew shit was about to pop off.

--

Ya think Bria bouta fuck chy up?