Chapter 3

Bria

We parked and walked into the club, of course VIP.When we walked in VIP, everyone was there. I gave hugs to everyone and then I seen him. I always had crush on Tyga and I was always a fan. I went over to hug him and when he hugged me, he hugged me tightly and he smelled so good. I could feel someone's eyes burning a hole in my head so I let go, and of course it was that dumb bitch Blac Chyna.

I hated her after I caught Shad cheating on me with her last year on my birthday. I smiled at Tyga and he licked his pink, plump juicy lips and smiled back. I felt my heart drop a little and I walked away with Jess and Sammy by my side and Chyna was still staring at me but I didn't give a fuck. I sat down and we started drinking and I was having fun.

Make it nasty came on and that was my song so all of us got up and made our way to the dance floor and we started dancing. I was so into the song that I didn't realize someone standing behind me dancing with me, but when I looked back it was Tyga and I kept dancing. I started twerking and grinding on him as he held my waist tightly and I could tell I was making him horny.

The song finished and I turned around and smiled at him then I felt someone grip me and pull me by my arm and of course it was Shad. "So you're fucking this nigga now huh? I guess you don't learn." He yelled at me over the music. "Shad we were just dancing stop tripping and let me fucking go!" I spat as I walked away but he pulled me back and slapped me in my face. "Bitch have you lost your damn mind?!" He yelled as I held my face. I slapped him back without even thinking and I got scared. What did I just do?

(Tyga)

Damn she was so beautiful. I seen Bow grab her and they looked like they were arguing until he slapped her and she slapped him back. I ran over to him with Chris and Wayne because he looked like he was about to fuck her up. "Nigga you tripping! You don't hit a fucking female." Wayne yelled at him as he pulled Bow away from Bria.

She stood there crying and I walked over to her and her loud ass friends. "How long has this shit been going on Bria? Tell me now!" Her friend with the nose piercing said. "Jess leave it alone okay? Doesn't matter anymore, I'm done with him!" She said trying to hold back tears. "Naw fuck that, I'm going to go fuck his shit up!" Jess yelled as she walked away and Chris followed her.

Her other friend with the dimples stood there trying to console her and I felt bad. "She doesn't deserve that shit." I said looking at her friend. Bria looked up at me and wiped away her tears. "Don't cry baby girl." I said I pulled her to me and gave her a hug. "Don't worry, he won't ever hurt you again; I promise beautiful." I said as I held her tightly and she continued to cry some more.

She finally stopped crying and smiled at me, "Thank you Ty." She said softly as I smiled back. "No problem, anytime. Hit me up if you ever need anything." I said as I gave her my number and walked away from them. I could see Chyna on the balcony talking to Heather and she looked heated. Here we go with this shit again.

-----

5 comments and I'll post another chapter !

Thanks so much for reading & voting.

Don't forget to leave feedback & suggestions 💋