Chapter 2

Next Day...

"Is everyone ready?" Kakashi said as he looked at everyone.

"Hai/Hn." Team seven and Tazuna said.

"Alright, then let's go." Kakashi said as he started walking.

"Aniki." Sasuke said as he walked next to Fon.

"Yes, Sasuke?" Fon said as he looked at Sasuke.

"Did you find out a way for him to get back?"

Fon frowned. "Yes, but there are some complications."

Sasuke frowned. "What complications?"

Fon's frown deepened. "I can't tell you out in the open. When we return back to the village, I will let you know until then please be patient."

"Hai aniki."

Fon's eyes narrowed at the puddle in front of them. A puddle when it hasn't rain in days? Do they think they can hide with that? How amusing. Fon smiled sadistically.

Sasuke shivered at the look. Oh no, he's gone to sadist mode.

Fon calmly walked towards the puddle and smiled innocently. He coated his arms in lightning and then punched the puddle electrocuting the two rouge shinobi.

"Ahhhh!!!! You bastard!!!" The two demon brothers shouted in agony. They quickly dispelled their jutsu and charged at the smiling former Arcobaleno.

Fon dodged the blow and disarmed the two in a swift motion. He grabbed them by their collars and disappeared in the forest, leaving the others dumbfounded.

The demon brothers flinched when they saw his face. "Let's talk, shall we?" Fon said as he smiled.

Team seven and Tazuna flinched at the screams. A few minutes later an all too happy former Storm Arcobaleno walked out of the forest and looked at the bridge builder. "Explain."

"H-Hai!" Tazuna said and then started explaining the situation in the wave country.

Fon hummed and then smiled. "Well, then we will take you to your house but." Fon narrowed his eyes. "If any harm comes to my otoutos, I will kill you, understand?"

"C-Crystal," Tazuna said nervously.

"Alright then let's go." Fon said smiling sweetly.

Everyone shivered.

.

.

"Duck!" Fon and Kakashi shouted. Everyone ducked as a big sword went passed them and stuck in the tree. They looked at the figure on the sword.

"I see why they failed now. After all not only does the geezer have Kakashi of the sharingan accompanying him but the Storm Dragon of the Uchiha clan as well." Zabuza said as he jumped down and took his sword as he did a new figure stood next to him.

"Zabuza Momochi the Demon of the Mist." Kakashi said grimly. Everyone except Fon tensed while they looked at Zabuza. However, Fon was looking at the person next to Zabuza with a nostalgic look that perplexed Sasuke. Sasuke had seen that look many times, especially on the day of the full moon or under the cherry blossoms.

Fon looked at the ravenette in front of him and smiled. "I didn't know, I would see you again."

The figure narrowed his steely eyes. "Hn. Smiling carnivore."