Chapter 1

Fon...a man famous for his martial arts in the Chinese triads and the Mafia. Well, that was in his world. You see he was reborn in a world that doesn't have mafia or the triads but something similar. Shinobi. It was ironic since the other Arcobaleno would call him ninja sometimes. Now Fon wasn't reborn to just any shinobi clan but the most powerful Clan not counting the Senju. That's right he was reborn in the Uchiha Clan. A clan full of stuck up people and power hungry fools. Fon always hated it. If it weren't for his mother and siblings, he would've left the clan years ago.

You see he was not like the other Uchihas who had the usual stoic or scowling faces. He still had that serene smile that he had in his previous life, so you see why no one believed him to be an Uchiha because he was the exact opposite of the Uchiha. Some even thought he was a Senju or something. The only time that he was like the Uchiha was when someone hurts his loved ones or insulted something that he liked, for example, the tea that he always loved and pocky. If you did any of these, you would find the second coming of Uchiha Madara after you. Yes, that's right when he's angered he's the exact copy of Uchiha Madara when pissed off. This is one of the reasons why the Uchiha Clan was careful around him. When Fon returned from his long mission, he heard about his Clan's massacre. Even though he had no love for the Uchiha Clan except a few clansmen, he did not like how they were massacred. And what's worse was that it was his brother who did the job. With the years of experience that Fon had, he knew that there was something fundamentally wrong about the massacre. Therefore he planned on finding his brother and demand answers on why he did that. He had a theory, but he wanted to be sure. When he heard about how Sasuke was fixated on killing Itachi and avenging his clan he was disappointed. As an older brother, he made it his mission to beat that idea out of Sasuke's head. And he did by having many 'talks' with Sasuke. So the two brothers decided on asking the real reason why their clan was massacred.

.

.

.

.

Hokage's Office

Team seven stood in front of the Hokage awaiting their next mission. 

Hiruzen rubbed his temples and sighed in defeat. "Alright, you can go to a C-rank mission." 

Team Seven beamed.

"But..."

"But?" they said together.

"Someone will be accompanying you."

"Who Hokage-sama?" said Kakashi.

Hiruzen smiled mysteriously. "You can come in now."

Everyone looked towards the door and saw a raven haired man with a long braid wearing Chinese clothes with the Uchiha clan symbol on the back came in.

Sasuke's eyes widened in recognition and excitement. "Aniki you're back!"

"Hai, I'm back otouto." Fon smiled serenely.

"EHHHHHHH???!?!" Sakura and Naruto shouted.

"He's your brother?!" said Naruto as he pointed at Fon.

Fon smiled at the blonde. "It's good to see you again Naruto."

"H-Hai you as well nii-san."

Sasuke's ears twitched and glared at Naruto."Hold on! Why are you calling my aniki your nii-san??

Fon ruffled Sasuke's hair."It's fine Sasuke."

"B-But..." said Sasuke.

"It's okay I told him after all."

Sasuke sighed. "Fine aniki."

Fon smiled serenely.

"Fon-san you're back." said Kakashi.

"Hai, it seems you're still a pervert and a lazy cyclops." said Fon with a mocking smile that pissed off Kakashi.

Sasuke smirked.

Kakashi's eyebrows twitched. "This is why I don't like you!"

The Hokage cleared his throat. "Fon will be coming with you during this mission."

"Hai!" said everyone.

"Anbu sends the client in." said Hiruzen.

"Hai, Hokage-sama!" said the Cat Anbu.

Everyone looked towards the client who reeked off alcohol.

"Tch, I asked for protection, not some brats! The shorty looks weak, the girl looks like she'll faint at the side of an enemy and the other one is a duckbutt." said Tazuna.

"I assure you Tazuna-san we are capable of protecting you from any bandits." said Kakashi.

"Tch, whatever." said Tazuna as he took another sip of his sake.

"Alright team, meet us at the gates 6 am tomorrow." said Kakashi.

"Hai."

"Let's go otouto." said Fon.

Sasuke smiled slightly. "Hai aniki."