𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

the car ride was quite awkward for the two.

molly, in the passenger seat, was angry, tired and humiliated. she didn't say much other than a bitter "thank you" when she left.

she went on inside the airport. buying the first ticket home, she left, still in bad spirits with not only one, but two of the beatles. she just couldn't wait to get on the plane and have a proper sleep. that she did. she didn't have to sit next to anyone, which was nice. she slept the whole hour home, anticipating her mother's face when she walked through the door.

john drove an hour back to hamburg. he went about life in hamburg as usual, just with a bit of disheartenment. paul and pete were the only two to ask about her when he got back. they both received a grunt of disappointment. he figured he would be able to wait it out; he knew she couldn't go on like that forever.

"you shouldn't have told her, mate," stuart slapped his neck during practise. "she didn't necessarily need to know!"

john shook his head. he bit back a frown, trying to stay positive. "i think she hates my bloody guts now, but it's okay."

paul snickered in the corner. when everyone looked his way, he couldn't help but to say it. "i'm sorry, it's just... the fucking irony," he said under a laugh.

george rolled his eyes. he knew just what paul meant by that. he angrily set his guitar down and stormed off.

"c'mon, george!" pete called. "the club opens in an hour!" everyone sort of took a break for a moment or two so john and george could calm down.

john rested his head in his hands, re-thinking his existence. maybe he shouldn't have told her... no. he kept telling himself it was the right thing to do.

since when did john do the right thing?

george didn't have to ask many questions. he just didn't understand why she left since she couldn't go to college. she was asking for it with her mother.

he couldn't believe he actually cried. george rarely cried, only when needed. when george cried, it was serious. he was a calm, collected guy. why did molly make him break down all of the sudden?

the irony was true. molly made both george and john confused, angry and slightly disoriented. how could one girl do all that to them?

𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲 :)