Cloud Strife jelous x reader

Finally! After a busy week at work, it was Friday night and you got to enjoy your weekend. You and your friends decided to hang out at 7th Heaven.

Cloud got back from a delivery trip a few days before. You assumed he was tired, but asked anyway. Least you wanted was to give him a feeling of you shutting him out of those kind of activities. Normally he would join them, but this trip was pretty hard on him. He already gave you a heads up about wanting some alone time to get himself back together.

"Hey." You're standing in the doorway of his bedroom. He jerks his head up from the pillow. "Hey." He gives you a sweet smile.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to come downstairs and have a drink with me and my fiends? Lily, Andrew and some others will be there." You walk towards the bed and sit on the side.

He moves himself so he leans on one elbow. "Yeah, sure." He shrugs while agreeing. You didn't really expect it, but you're glad he joins. At least he's up for some fun again. Probably means he's feeling a little better.

~~~~~~~~~Downstairs

You and Cloud walked downstairs to the bar. You both go and sit at one of the tables in the corner where a few of your friends were. Tifa looked up from what she was doing and saw both of you at the table. She was surprised that Cloud had come downstairs.

Your friend Andrew was happy to see you and got up to give you a hug. Cloud saw what he did and didn't like it at all. Cloud  had started liking you for a few months now but didn't have the guts to say anything about his feelings.

Andrew throws his arm around your shoulder. "So, Y/N. How's work?" Oh god, how you needed that question.

You started ranting about work and how they should hire more people because the pressure on you is just too high. Andrew nods and agrees, giving you a bit of a relief. It's nice to know someone agrees with you.  Andrew has been your friend for a while and he's always so interested. Not only in your life, but just the whole group. It wasn't that weird that he puts an arm around you, he did that with everyone. First time he did that with you while Cloud was around, Cloud was way too close of punching him in the face.

—————————

A few hours later, you started to get a little tipsy and so were the rest of your friends. Again, Andrew pulls an arm around you and leans in. "You know", he whispers trying to hold his laugh, "you and I would make a great couple." You laughed. "Oh, really.." you sarcastically throw back.

Andrew continues talking to you for another fifteen minutes. He jokes about all sorts of things, which is causing you to laugh. Everytime he says something to you, he touches you without you really noticing. You didn't really pay attention to those touches, but Cloud did. He was eyeing the two of you the whole time, trying to convince himself it was just the way Andrew was. But he couldn't. The way Andrew first touched your arm and later in the conversation your hip, really annoyed the hell out of him.

When Cloud finally saw a shot of taking you to the side, he took it immediately. He grabbed your hand and walked to a quieter area.

"Hey" you smiled. "What's wrong?

"I really don't like the way Andrew touches you", he growls. You look at him in confusion. "Touching?"

"Yes, touching. Your arms", he imitates the way Andrew did it, "your back", again he imitates Andrew, "your hip." When he touches your hip, you realise that Andrew was indeed a bit clingy towards you. You felt guilty for not recognizing, you should've know Andrew would give it a try. He was paying way too much attention to you for just being friends.

"Wait are you jealous?" You looked at Cloud confused.

Cloud became quiet. His face turned red.

"I-I-I yea I guess," he looked at your lips. "Ah screw it" and pressed his lips firmly on yours. You didn't know what to think. You didn't think that Cloud would ever like you back.

You pulled away. "Well, Mr. Strife", your lips curl up, "let's show him who's mine." You plant a quick soft kiss on his lips before walking towards the friends group again, followed with Cloud smiling from ear to ear.

You stop just before you arrive, giving Andrew a perfect view of the two of you. You turn around, throwing both arms around his neck. Cloud was way too eager to wait and pushes his lips on you, his hands lowering to your hips and pushing you closer to him. You hold back a smile as you kiss him back, getting your hands through his hair.

After a minute you let go of his lips. When your eyes meet his, you already know it's time to go back upstairs to continue what has been started.

(REQUESTS OPEN)