Vincent Valentine

Warning- angst and depression

You held the blade up to your soft skin once again, thinking of all the horrible things that have happened to you in your past.

You started to slice at your skin, not wincing at the pain anymore. You were used to it by now

You hear a soft thud from behind you. It was Vincent in his crimson colored hood. He must've come through the window since it was open.

How did I not hear that?

"(Y/n) what are you doing?" He said in his dark but soothing voice as he walked over to you.

You quickly covered your scratches. "N-nothing Vincent." But he saw them.

He grabbed your arm and pulled away your hand that was covering your scratches. "(Y/n) what is this?!"

You looked down, you couldn't look him in the eye, "Vincent I'm sorry I couldn't help it. I know I said i wouldn't do it anymore but things have been so hard!" You cried covering your face.

You told him all the stuff that was going on and how you felt like you couldn't handle it. (I couldn't think of anything specific so y'all can just think of something) He sat you down on your bed and sat next to you the whole time, listening to every word you said.

"(Y/n) why did you not tell me any of this?" He put both his hands on the side of your arms, "You can tell me anything."

You froze. You were thinking on wether telling him about your feelings towards him or not.

"There is one thing I wanna tell you." You turned more towards Vincent. " I-I like you Vincent and I have for a while now I just didn't really know how to say it or when to say it."

Vincent froze and stared. He didn't know you felt that way towards him at all.

"(Y/n) I like you too." He leaned towards you slowly and placed his lips on yours.

The kiss was gentle, nothing rough or needy. It was just a gentle peck that was passionate in it's own way.

You both pulled away," I love you Vincent, and thank you for helping me with everything, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He engulfed you in a hug not saying anything for a few minutes.

"I love you too (Y/n) and everything will be ok."

You both slept with each other that night, knowing that no matter what you two would tell each other everything from now

Sorry if it seems rushed or crappy. I had this idea and i didn't wanna forget but hope y'all like it!
Sorry for any spelling mistakes if there are any