Reno

Setting: 7th Heaven

"Would you stop drinking and help me already?" You asked Reno as you held the large box containing all the Christmas decorations

"You seem like you got a hand on it." Reno smirked as he stood up from the table and stepped in front of you. "Fine, I'll help." He said as he took the box from her hands

She smiled slightly and grabbed one of the smaller boxes. "Tifa already got the tree, and we're just decorating that right now."

Reno put the box down by the large tree and smiled at her. "What, is Yuffie going to put the star on top?" He asked her, breaking down in laughter.

"It's not nice to laugh at her. It's not her fault she's short." You sighed as you opened up the box.

Reno grumbled as he pulled stuff out of the boxes. "Well shit, I think we left some more boxes, because this one just has outside lights."

You two got up, going into the closet upstairs, Reno stopping you before they walked out. "What?" You asked him, holding the box in your hand.

He smirked, glancing above them. There, a small little thing of mistletoe was hung. "You know what that means."

"You put that there! Didn't you?" You yelled, storming out of the closet.

"Hey, if you don't kiss me, you're breaking the rules of Christmas yo!" Reno said to her as he followed you. "Come on, it's only one kiss (y/n)!"

You shook your head, biting your lip. "You're impossible!"

Reno sighed deeply. "Um I wanted to give you your gift early." He left for a few seconds and came back with a small box.

You slowly took it from him, opening it carefully. "It's a necklace."

"A locket. There's a picture of us in there." He told you, blushing softly. "I was gonna wait and give it to you, but I was so excited to give it to you."

You smiled softly, putting it on. "Thank you so much Reno, it means a lot to me. But next time, if you want me to kiss you, you shouldn't be so rude."

Reno smirked. "I didn't think I was being rude. I thought you were being pretty rude."

"I was never rude." You rolled your eyes, smiling softly at him. "It's just my character."

"You're character is the worst." He groaned, walking closer to you and gently resting his hands on your hips. "Now, how about that kiss?"

"Keep in mind, this is your Christmas present." You told him with a smile.

He leaned down and gently kissed you, pulling away with a smile. "Merry Christmas."