Vincent Valentine

"Y/n?"

You were looking out your bedroom window. You snapped back into reality.

"I'm sorry Vincent, what did you say?" You asked him.

"I asked if you were alright. You've been really quiet the past few days." He walked closer to you. "Is everything alright?"

Your boyfriend, well ex boyfriend now had cheated on you. You dated him for almost a year and you thought you were both gonna make it.

"Umm..." you paused more a moment. "Me and e/b broke up last week." You said sadly.

There was a moment of silence.

"Come here." Vincent held out his gloved hand. You looked at him confusingly but walked towards him. You grabbed his hand when suddenly he pulled you into his chest.

He dug his chin into the top of your head, his right hand holding the back of your head and his left arm around you.

"I'm sorry y/n. I wish you'd had told me sooner." He said in his deep voice.

You felt butterflies in your stomach. You had never been this physically close to Vincent before.

"He doesn't deserve you anymore. You deserve someone better than him." He kissed the top of your head gently.

You wrapped your arms around Vincent's back tightly. You had to admit you liked Vincent more than e/b but you were afraid he wouldn't like you back. But now maybe now you had a chance.

"Like you?" You lifted your head up to look up at Vincent.

"What do you mean?" His red eyes looked down at you confused.

"I....I" you hesitated. "I really like you Vincent." You looked down at the floor. "I liked you before I even started dating e/b but I was too scared to ask if you wanted to be my boyfriend."

You felt a gloved hand lift your chin up gently. You looked up and was met with his lips on your own. His lips felt soft and warm on yours.

You both parted for the need for air. You both of your hands on the sides of his face and smiled happily.

"I love you y/n." He rested his hands on your waist. "I will never hurt you like e/b did. What he did was very wrong and cruel. I would never dream of doing that to you."

"Do you promise?" You looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"I promise"

Hope y'all like it! Sry for any spelling mistakes.

(REQUESTS OPEN)