Cloud Strife

He watched, helpless, as the door closed behind her.

He had left Y/n

He couldn't handle it. The sickness. The Geostigma. Tears were going down his face.

Her words go through his head.

"So you just show up back here after all this time?"
"You expect me to forgive you"
"You left us when we needed you most!"
"Are you still grieving over Aerith?"
"I thought you actually loved me!"

Then she left.

Cloud stood there in their bedroom frozen. He hurt her.

He walked towards the door, hoping to be able to find out where Y/n was. He walked down the stairs to the bar.

It was around 2 a.m in the morning so no one was there.

He heard sniffling at the front door. He opened it and there was Y/n sitting, holding her knees to her chest.

Cloud closed the door behind him. He wanted to comfort her but he was afraid of how she would react.

After a few minutes of him standing behind her, he finally mustered the courage to put his hand on her shoulder.

"You have every right to be pissed at me. I don't expect you to forgive me anytime soon." He moved his hand. "I shouldn't have left, and I'm sorry for the pain I caused you."

"And I'm ready to try again, if you are."

Y/n turned to look at him. Cloud held out his gloved hand. She looked hesitant at first but gave in and took his hand.

He smiled which is a rare thing to see and pulled her inside.

He wrapped his arms slowly around her waist. Y/n cupped his face with both of her hands.

"I forgive you." She leaned forward and kissed his pale lips. The kiss wasn't shy but it wasn't passionate either. It was just a simple kiss.

Soon they broke a part for air, then they smiled at each other.

She lightly slapped him on the face. "But if you ever leave again we're done"

Cloud softly started rubbing the spot on his face where she slapped him. "Oww  alright I'm sorry again, I promise I won't."

(Requests open)