|| Eleven ||

Once the imperial ships vanished, (Y/n) pushed herself off the floor and stood up. She stared up at the sky where the ships once were, thoughts racing to Prompto. She bit her bottom lip in anger before placing her fingers in her mouth and summoning Limos. Her steed manifested directly in front of her and she hopped on her back. "To Gralea as fast as you can go, Li-Li!"

Limos reared with a neigh before storming off. (Y/n) held onto her mane, lowering her body across the horse's back to prevent from falling off. Her golden hair whipped in the breeze as they managed to catch up to the three drop ships. Limos slowed her speed to keep up with the empire in order to follow them all the way to the capital.

The drop ships had spotted her and the two not carrying Ardyn and Prompto released a horde of magitek troopers and soldiers. She summoned her blade and sliced through a few to create an opening large enough for Limos to pass through. Leaving the enemies behind, she continued to pursue the ships.

Dispelling her blade, she created a large fireball and tossed it at one of two ships that she knew didn't contain Prompto. With the single shot, she ignited the engine and watched it explode, taking the entire ship with it. The drop ship plummeted to the ground before it slammed into the dirt with another thunderous explosion.

Repeating the process, (Y/n) eliminated the second drop ship with a sigh. "Gods, I'm turning into War..." She kept her eyes focused on the remaining ship, formulating a plan. While trying to hash one out, she kept wondering why Prompto gave himself up so easily. Pushing the thought to the back of her mind, she maneuvered her body until she was now standing on Limos' back. The horse jumped as high as she could, granting Famine the distance she needed to reach the soaring ship.

With her own powerful jump, the Horseman leapt off her steed and gripped onto the side of the ship. Limos kept her fast pace below, ready to catch her rider when she planned to jump off the ship. Using a small amount of mana to cover her hand in flames, she placed it against the metal and felt it melt under her fiery touch.

The moment the hole was large enough for her to climb through, she tried to enter the ship but was stopped by a large sword piercing her in the side. She cried out in pain, eliciting a dark chuckle from Ardyn as he watched the blade pierce her body from inside the drop ship.

(Y/n)'s eyes darted to her left, eyeing the creature that stabbed her. "Now you make another damn appearance!" She hissed, recognizing the Phantom Knight. She summoned her sword and jammed it into the monster's body before yanking her own off its jagged blade. She delivered a powerful kick, sending the Knight to the ground below. It recovered quickly and took flight, its blazing eyes focused solely on her. She mentally cursed before it plowed its body against hers, ripping a large hole in the side of the drop ship.

"Oh, my," (Y/n) heard Ardyn gasp in feign shock. "Seems your hands are quite full at the moment, my dear."

(Y/n)'s eyes met Prompto's fearful ones before darting back to the chancellor. "You won't win," she grunted, blocking the Knight's blade with her own as it had her pinned to the floor of the ship. With the monster's strength, it pushed her body through the floor of the ship. They fell to the ground, continuing their struggle. The Horseman watched helplessly as the drop ship vanished. Anger flooding her veins, she screamed and kicked the Knight with both feet, sending it stumbling backwards and falling over its own feet.

Jumping to her feet, Famine charged at the Phantom Knight and impaled her blade as deep as it could go into its body. The sharp blade pierced the sable armor and passed through the monster's body with ease. (Y/n) kept pushing until she felt her blade lodge into the ground below its body. Releasing the sword, she placed both hands on the monster's body.