You Two Have Been Driving Me Crazy

Mary's POV
I was sitting in a bar next to Kara as Dean flirted with a waitress. "It will be fine Kara he'll come to his senses soon." I said patting her back. She nodded resting her head on my shoulder. Sam waved us over. We walked up Kara glaring at Dean. "So what are we today Dean? I mean, are we rock stars, are we army rangers with our ten year old daughter?" Sam asked. "I'm almost eleven." I pointed out, in a month I'll be eleven. Dean grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "Reality TV scouts, looking for people with special skills. I mean hey, it's not that far off right? By the way, she's got a friend over there. Possibly hook you up. What do you think?" Dean said. "Dean, no thanks, I can get my own dates." Sam said. "Yeah you can but you don't." I said sitting across from him. "What is that supposed to mean?" Sam asked. "Nothing. What you got?" Kara asked. "Mark and Ann Telesca of New Paltz, New York were both found dead in their own home, a few days ago. Throats were slit. There were no prints, no murder weapons, all...." Sam trailed off as Dean was looking at the bar. Kara smacked him upside the head. I looked at the laptop and read where Sam left off. "Dean!.... No prints, no murder weapons, all doors and window locked from the inside." I said getting his attention. "Could just be a garden variety murder you know, not our department." Dean said. "No. Dad says different." Sam said. "What do you mean?" Kara asked. "Dad noted three murders in the same area of upstate New York. First one here in 1912, second one right here in 1945, and the third in 1970, the same M.O. as the Telescas. Their throats were slit, doors were locked from the inside. Now so much time had passed between murders that nobody checked the pattern, except Dad. He kept his eyes peeled for another one." I said reading the journal. "And now we got one. All right, I'm with ya. It's worth checking out. We can't pick this up til first thing though right?" Dean said. "Yeah." Sam said. "Good." Dean said and went to the bar. "Kara's gonna murder him." I said to Sam he nodded. Kara and I were in the car napping when we heard the car horn. We jumped up sadly Kara's foot was near my face causing me to get a shoe to the mouth. "Kara get your shoe out of my mouth." I said smacking her. She sat up and handed her the shoe that had teeth marks in it. "Guys, I checked the history of the house. Nothing strange about the Telescas." Sam said to us. "All right, so if it's not the people and it's not the house, then maybe it's the contents. Cursed object or something." I said. "The house is clean." Sam said. "Yeah we know, you said that." Kara said. "No, I mean it's empty. No furniture, nothing." Sam says. "Where's all their stuff?" Dean and I asked. We were now at an auction house and I felt awkward here and just looking around. "Can I help you gentlemen and ladies?" A man asked making us turn around. "I'd like some champagne please." Dean said in a posh voice I stamped his foot. "He's not a waiter." Kara said. "I'm Sam Connors. That's my brother Dean and our two sisters Kara and Mary Conners. We're art dealers, with Connors Limited." Sam said. He looked skeptically at me. "You. Are...art dealers." The man asked suspicious of probably me being only a 10 year old. "That's right." Kara said. "I'm just seeing if I want to do this later in life so I'm shadowing." I said he took my lie. "I'm Daniel Blake, this is my auction house. Now gentlemen and ladies this is a private showing, and I don't remember seeing you on the guest list." Daniel said. "We're there chuckles, you just need to take another look." Dean said. I am so not in the mood to get in a jail cell today. He left and we looked at the painting of the family and I felt like their eyes followed you all around. "I fine example of American Primitive wouldn't you say?" We heard a woman say. We turned and we saw a lady about Sam's age and beautiful. "Well I'd say it's more Grant Wood than Grandma Moses. But you knew that, you just wanted to see if I did." Sam said. "Guilty. And clumsy. I apologize. I'm Sarah Blake." Sarah said tripping. "I'm Sam. This is my....brother, Dean." He said since Kara and I left to look at other stuff. We saw the Daniel talking to cops. "Let's get out of here." I said to Kara. She nodded and we left and got in the car. Dean and Sam got in later. "Well we almost got arrested." Sam said. "Not shocked why do you think Kara and I booked it." I said Kara nodded. I looked at my phone and saw Ricky texted me.
Ricky:Hey guess what?
Mary:You're not a virgin?
Ricky:I'm not gonna answer that. I have a date.
Mary:Great good luck and have fun.
Kara read over my shoulder. "It's good Ricky has a date." Kara said. Dean and Sam got in discussing something. We got a motel for the night. "Grant Wood, Grandma Moses?" Dean asked. "Art history course. It's good for meeting girls." Sam said. Dean unlocks the room. "It's like I don't even know you." Dean said. "You took an art history course?" I asked. "Yes it also helped saying you raised your baby sister." Sam said. We walked in and it looked like the 70's threw up. "Huh." The four of us said in unison. I fell on one bed. "What was...providence?" Dean asked. "Prov-e-nance. It's a certificate of origin, like a biography. You know we can use them to check the history of the pieces, see if any of them have a freaky past." Sam said. "Huh. Well, we're not getting anything out of chuckles, but Sarah...." Dean said. "Sammy finally getting some?" Kara asked hoping it was for Sam and not him. "Yeah, maybe you can get her to write it all down on a cocktail napkin." Sam said. "Not me I already got one." Dean said putting his arm around Kara who slapped him. "No no no, pick ups are your thing Dean." Sam said. "It wasn't my butt she was checking out." Dean said. I laughed. "In other words, you want me to use her to get information." Sam said. "Sometimes you gotta take one for the team. Call her." Dean said. Sam nodded and called her and he asked her to a nice restaurant. "And Kara we are going to a restaurant." Dean said. Kara nodded and went to get ready. "Mae you're also going to make sure I get my girl back." Dean said. "Fine but you have to pay for my dinner." I said. "Deal here's money to get a dress so Kara won't notice you." Dean said. I left and went to a thrift shop and got a pink dress, a blazer, and black vans. I changed.