Don't Give Me Anymore Bruises

Mary's POV
Never be in the backseat with a jealous Kara. I ended up with a bruised arm when Dean got a call from his ex girlfriend Cassie. We were driving and I sat away from Kara. "By old friend you mean...?" Sam asked wondering Dean. "A friend that's not new." I said. "Also can I sit up there." I said they nodded I crawled up to the front. "Really Mae?" Kara asked. "I have a bruise the size of Texas on my arm from you." I said turning back. "So her name's Cassie huh? You never mentioned her." Sam said to us. "Didn't I?" Dean asked. "You didn't mention her to me." Kara grumbled. "Yeah, we went out." Dean said. "You mean you dated somebody? For more than one night." Sam said shocked. "Am I speaking a language you're not getting here? Dad, Mae, and I were working a job in Ohio, she was finishing up college. We went out for a coupla weeks." Dean said. "And...?" Sam and Kara asked. "Look, it's terrible about her dad, but it kinda sounds like a standard car accident. I'm not seeing how it fits with what we do. Which by the way, how does she know what we do?" I said to Dean, since the only people who know what we do are the people we save or other hunters. "You told her. You told her, the secret! Our big family rule number one. We do what we do and we shut up about it. For a year and a half I do nothing but lie to Jessica, and you go out with this chick in Ohio a coupla times and you tell her everything?" Sam blew up is there no safe place in this car from either a bruise or hearing loss. "Dean!" Kara blew up at him for telling Cassie about it. "Yeah. Looks like." Dean said. We got to where Cassie works and walked in and heard a man. "Jimmy, you're too close to this. Those guys were friends of yours. Again, Cassie, I'm very sorry for your loss." He said. We saw Cassie she looked nice. She locked eyes with Dean and Kara looked ready to punch a wall so I went to the other side of Sam. "Dean." She said. "Hey Cassie." Dean said grinning. "This my brother Sam and you remember Mary." Dean said introducing us. "Hey Cassie." I said. "Sorry bout your dad." Dean said. "Who's this?" Cassie asked seeing Kara who was masking her jealousy by smiling like a serial killer. "My bff Kara Jones." I said. Cassie nodded and went back to talking to Dean. "Yeah. Me too." She said. I looked at Kara. "Be nice and don't give me anymore bruises." I said to her. We walked outside and waited until they came out. "Okay we're going to Cassie's house." Dean said. "Actually Kara and I are going to look at the crime scene." I said. They nodded. Kara and I looked at the road. "One set of tire tracks." I said. "And doesn't look like something was running him off the road." Kara said. "Most things don't look like what they seem Kara." I said. "Your right maybe the phantom truck is going after Cassie." Kara said. "Kara, she means nothing to Dean he's dating you." I said and left and saw Sam texted me the motel they got. We got to the motel and saw them looking at news articles. "She said, he's been seeing a truck in the fog that must have ran him off the road." Sam said to us. "So a phantom truck?" Kara asked raising an eyebrow. "Or a truck with an axe to grind." Dean said Kara and I shared a look and rolled our eyes. I sat down on the one bed and saw Ricky texting me.
Ricky:Hey is it bad I'm hiding in my closet from my sister.
Mary:What did you do?
Ricky:I ate the last of Jo's chocolate and never piss off a woman with knives.
Mary:Haha, right now I'm trying not to receive bruises from a jealous Kara.
Ricky:How did that happen.
Mary:Never be in a backseat with her.
I got off my phone and stretched. "I'm gonna shower." I said. "Okay Mae." They replied. I got to the bathroom and showered letting the hot water hit my back and bruise. I changed in pjs since I wanted to be comfortable.

 I changed in pjs since I wanted to be comfortable