I Was Told Not To Talk To Strangers

Mary's POV
I felt being shaken awake. I rubbed my eyes seeing Dean smiling. "This better be good it being the middle of the night." I said tired. "Yes it is we're seeing Sammy." Dean said. I instantly perked up Sammy and I were close before he left for college trying to get out of this life. "Okay but why?" I asked. "To help find dad." Dean said leading me to the fire escape. "Can't we just use the door like normal people?" I asked looking at my older brother. "We're not normal." Dean simply said smirking. I sighed getting on the fire escape we got to a window. "Are you sure this is the apartment?" I asked so we don't get arrested for breaking in to some college students apartment. "I'm about 90% sure." Dean said. "So the 10% is us getting arrested?" I asked giving him my bitch face. "Yes." Dean said. I opened the window and crawled in landing gracefully on my feet. Dean was at the window trying to climb in and landed with a thump. "So graceful." I mumbled. I saw Dean get into a fight with someone due to the tall posture it was most likely Sam. Dean finally pinned the person to the ground in the living room. I looked and saw it was Sam. "Easy tiger." Dean said. "Dean? You scared the crap out of me." Sam said. "That's cause your out of practice." Dean said. Sam then flipped Dean causing him to pin Dean down. "Or not." Dean said. They got up. "I'm guessing since your here Mae is also here?" Sam asked. "Sammy." I said walking out of the shadows hugging him he hugged back. "Hey Isla I missed you." Sam said. "So what are two doing here?" Sam asked after pulling away. "Well I was looking for a beer." Dean joked. "Sam?" I saw the lights turn on and woman with blond hair, a smurfs crop top, and shorty shorts standing there. "Hey Jess, Mary Dean meet my girlfriend Jessica." Sam said. "Wait your brother and sister Dean and Mary." Jessica said. "Hi." Dean said seeing Jessica was pretty. "Ya know I love the smufs." Dean said. "Let me just go put something more on." Jessica said. "No I wouldn't dream of it." Dean said. "You know you are really out of my brother's league." Dean said. I rolled my eyes and stamped Dean's foot making him groan in pain. "That's what you get for saying Jessica is out of Sam's league, she is not." I said. Sam and Jessica chuckled. "We just need to borrow your boyfriend here for a minute family business." Dean said. "No whatever you two need to say you can say it in front of her." Sam said. Wait did he tell Jessica what we do for a living? "Okay, dad hasn't been home for a few days." Dean said. "So he's working the Miller's time shift he'll stumble back in soon." Sam said assuming dad's drunk. "Okay let us rephrase that, dad went on a hunting trip and hasn't been home in a few days." I said. "Will you excuse us for a moment." Sam said keeping a straight face. We were on the staircase walking down when Sam stopped. "I mean come on you two can't just break in, middle of the night, and expect me to hit the road with you two." Sam said. Okay I don't blame him for that but seriously dad's missing and in this life family comes first. "You're not hearing us, Sammy. Dad's missing. We need your help to find him." Dean said. "You remember the poltergeist in Amherst? Or the Devil's Gates in Clifton? He was missing then, too. He's always missing and he's always fine." Sam said sternly to us. "Not for this long." I said quietly looking down not liking getting anyone in my family mad. "Now are you gonna come with us or not?" Dean asked raising an eyebrow. "I'm not." Sam said. "Why not?" I asked. "I swore I was done hunting. For good." Sam said. "Oh come on it wasn't easy but it wasn't that bad." Dean said trying to convince Sammy. "Yeah? When I told dad I was scared of the thing in my closet he gave me a .45." Sam said. "So he gave me a hand gun when I was four." I said shrugging. "Yeah and what was he was supposed to do?" Dean asked. "I was nine years old he was supposed to say, don't be afraid by the dark." Sam said. "You had every right to be scared of the dark. I mean anything could happen." I said. "Yeah, I know, but still. The way we grew up, after mom was killed, and dad's obsession to find the thing that killed her." Sam said. I looked down I never met mom all I know is I look like her with dad's personality when she was alive thanks to Dean telling me about her. "But we still haven't found a damn thing. So we kill everything we can find." Sam said looking at us. "We save a lot of people doing it, too." Dean said I nodded. "You think mom would have wanted this for us?" Sam asked. Dean looked away I looked confused. "We do good for the world mom would like that." I said walking down the steps. "The weapon training, and melting the silver into bullets? Man, Dean we were raised like warriors. Mae still is." Sam said. "Yeah and may I remind you Sammy I don't remember mom since she died right after I was born." I said not happy Sam brought up mom in this conversation of hunting. I walked to the car and got in the backseat. I pulled my earbuds out getting my walkman and found my Wicked musical cassette and put it in listening to it. I saw Sam walk up to the car and get in he handed me his bag. "What are you listening to?" He asked. "Wicked." I said. "Oh that's a new one." Sam said. I nodded. Dean got in and started driving. I found my stuffed bear Mr. Stuffy in my backpack.