Alternate End: Wammu's Route

It was hard to explain how this all turned out to be, how after a month of preparations suddenly went down the drain with you unexpectedly awakening something in you. The pillar men were alive -yes all three of them of course- but in the end, they were defeated after you accidentally that a powerful blast of energy destroying Kars' remaining Stone mask and cracking the red stone of Aja. Apparently, after coming back from a week of coma, your blast of hamon energy burst from your body because of stress and the adrenaline built up in you, also wounded both hamon users and pillar men alike. So currently you laid in bed still groggy and very very hungry, all while Joseph, Caesar, and Lisa Lisa were in your room checking in on you, your stomach growled as you stared at the ceiling tiredly, "Who would have known that your own blast of hamon could knock the pillar men down with one hit!", Joseph grinned, you gave him a pointed look before you sigh. "So, what happened to the pillar men?", you asked, "Apparently your sudden blast of hamon broke their horns off that they only have minimal control of their remaining abilities, basically they're now cornered animals", Lisa Lisa shrugs as you grunt while sitting up, "So my hamon blast practically gave us an automatic win? Well that's super anticlimactic", you mumble, "Actually we still have to fight them while you stayed unconscious", Caesar added, you pouted as you rub your eyes, "Seriously? That doesn't sound too fair, you guys practically finished the work while I slept in!", you whine, Joseph only chuckled as he rustled your hair.

≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈

The pillar men really didn't have much of a choice now, they could either die or surrendered to humanity, of course, Kars and Esidisi spoke that they'd rather die than live by human rules Wammu was quiet and quite composed about the whole situation. But when they heard that you were up and running around their minds quickly changed, Kars was still rather displeased with the fact that you cited more of the humans, Esidisi was rather lenient with you and Wamuu was... Well Wamuu about it, he didn't say nor do much. While Kars was the one that threw the most "tantrums", Esidisi was there to hold him back from doing any more damage Wammu was quiet as usual but you found it curious that he was quiet about everything that has happened. So you decided that you spend some time with him, to figure out why he is accepting of this change. It wasn't hard to get close to him, the only thing hard about this plan was getting him to talk, he didn't talk but there were usually brief conversations before he left so suddenly.

You didn't stop pursuing though, for while you were sure Wamuu didn't care for what you were doing, but you were proven wrong. You are in the library when he approached you, you were relaxed sitting down on a chair while reading a book when the library door swung open, you look to see who entered only to see Wamuu approaching you calmly. You rose a brow and crossed your legs as he stopped in front of you, "Are you busy?", he asked, "Not at the moment, why do you ask?", you interrogate while setting your book down, "I've noticed that you've been trying to approach me on several occasions, as if you wanted something or trying to figure something out", he stares you down as you sighed and leaned back on your chair. "You make me curious Wamuu", you say simply, "How so (Y/n)?", he narrows his gaze at you, "When you and your comrades were defeated, you were also given the option to die or surrender, yet you chose to follow what Kars and Esidisi agreed to, are you capable of making your own choices Wamuu?", you ask, Wamuu stays quiet for a moment. "I am capable of making my own choices, but I swore loyalty to Lord Kars", he explains, "Even though he eradicated the rest of your people? Don't you ever feel isolated or maybe even lonesome when it's only you and your comrades?", you ask, Wammu was quiet as you looked out the window near you, the moon shines upon a nearby garden and it had you thinking. You caught his attention again when you begin to speak, "How about this then Wamuu, after you and your comments learn the basics of human customs, I'll show you around different places and you can interact with whatever beings you want to without Kars or ACDC hovering over your shoulder", you offer him, he looked in the direction your attention was once on, "I'll... Think about your offer".