The Princess Hunt

I stink at this, first ever story sooo her we go! ( and yeah, I said her!)I might edit all my dumb mistakes and blah, so yeah!

Chapter one?

I was going to the concert. I couldn't believe it. I had entered so many concerts I'd stopped keeping track. It's just... I loved One Direction. But as much as I loved them, I loved Niall Horan the most. Okay, I was in love with him. My brothers thought I was crazy. Still do, really. I mean, I barely knew him. ‘but at the same time... I did.

It's that odd bond all Directioners have. They feel like they've known the boys all their life. I felt like the boys were all my brothers too, but that Niall was my true love. Okay, I'm just another odd fangirl, right? I thought so too.

I got a letter in the mail. I was invited to the concert "nearest me" and "most convenient". Wow. And I could bring a friend. I was so happy. I told my my best friend, but she wasn't gonna go. She was the quiet type, and besides, she was the kind of girl to go to a concert for some boyband. I didn't know who to bring. I was a private directioner sorta. A late bloomer. My other friends thought I was insane for not liking them, a month ago when they weren't too popular in the US. You know, when they were just getting around in the U.S. They'd think I was a Directionator. I might've been starting out, but I just didn't know them. It wasn't like I ignorantly pretended I loved them or any of that garbage. I knew their names, just not all their faces. Niall was easy. And Zayn.. Cause, ya know he's a little darker.

I was a full-fledged directioner now. I've changed. But who was I gonna bring?

Then it hit me. Rose. My friend. Sometimes she and my other friend Lilly sometimes acted as if they were too cool for me, but they were still my friends. Besides, Rose was nicer, and she liked Louis. I know this is dumb, but I think Lilly liked Niall. And I was in love with Niall....so no, she would get in the way! (I know I'm evil)

I called Rose up. She literally shrieked into the phone. "Do you think Louis likes blondes?" she had asked. I had no clue what to say, so I just reassured her with an "Of course he does!"

The concert was smack in the middle of my summer vacation. (Let's pretend the tour wasn't in May, but later) Perfect timing really. My dirty blonde hair was blonder, and I had a light tan (I'm pretty white so this is a compliment), and my scattered freckles were more noticeable on my face, which I loved. Rose was a gorgeous blonde, who was a little short, but averagely short, and she had a pearly set of straight white teeth. I, on the other hand had braces. Yuck.

We were so syked for the concert. I wore black skinnyish jeans, a white shirt and a blue with black striped sweater. I wore my new converse (my only pair because I usually wear sneakers) that were neon pink with blue laces. I brushed my hair and flipped my white headband in it, pushing my messing bangs into a mini poof in the front.

Rose wore short Jean shorts and a cute tang top. Her hair was down, and she wore Toms.She grasped her ticket. "This is gonna be so awesome!" she exclaimed. I smiled "Hopefully." she frowned a bit at me. "C’mon Jill! It's your first concert ever! And it's stinking One Direction!" I gave her a weak smile. I wanted to meet the boys so badly, but we didn't have any of the meet and great pass things, only front row seats.