Ch. 13 - Liam's love, Harry's friskiness

Long  I think. well here....-Mongo201     Pretend the pic on the side is Jill ;)    oh and i put a chap name this time

Harry's P.O.V

I couldn't stand this. I opened the door, closed it and walked right towards her. "Hey Jill." I said, still walking right at her. 

"Harry," she said, confused. I smirked as I neared the bed she was sitting on. "We have some unfinished business." I said placing my hands on her hips, my forehead against hers. She looked shocked. "Uh Harry.?" she choked out. "Hmm?" I asked, wanting to touch her lips so badly. "What are you doing?" I smiled, leaned back, and gently played with her hair. "Nothing babe." 

Her expressions were unreadable as I leaned back towards her... Knock knock knock.

I sprung up to get the door. Liam stood there, agitated. "What are you doing? We gotta get to the meet n' greet." 

"Right. Off we go." I said. I saw Liam look at Jill, then say "C'mon, Jill can't be late." He took her hand and walked out behind me. I sent her a look that said " This isn't over, ya know. I'm going to be with you." and followed everyone out to the tour bus.

(I don't know how meet and greets work... So yeah.)

Jill's P.O.V

I looked down at my left hand. It was grasped in Liam's, as he guided me to the bus. His hands were soft but firm, and it got me thinking. So this really was happening. Wow.

We arrived at the meet n' greet ( researching now....xp) which Surprisingly didn't have a lot of people.

It was early, only Paul and some helper ladies were there, setting up. A lone fan stood at the head of the line, beaming. She looked like Barbara from The Suite Life if Zack and Cody, she was an Asian with dark hair, glasses, and... (I'm so not being racist but just picture her like Barbara! Look her up! :P)

Liam kissed my hand gently and let go. 

I blushed. I was so not used to.. Well having a boyfriend.

Suddenly some doors opened, and a massive stream of girls got in line, bright pink wristbands on all of them. Liam gave me a soft smile. "Time to get to work." he said, his eyes crinkling up. He gestured for me and Rose to sit in two chairs set up away from the photo area, and we sat quietly for a while. The boys took pictures for a while, and took a small break. Niall came over to me and Rose, chugging a water bottle. "Sorry if this bores ya." he said, pulling a chair up next to me. 

"Not really." said Rose. "You guys are so nice to them! It's their dreams coming true! We don't mind." 

He chuckled. "Well of course! We love them fans!" he smiled, his blue eyes gleaming at mine. "You are dating Liam Jill! Stop!" my thoughts yelled. I frowned and looked away from my favorite blonde boy.

"Omg you guys are so cute! Tell me you're dating!" some fangirl gushed, squealing at me and Niall. I looked at Niall and the girl, back and forth. This was awkward. "Oh no, we are just really good friends. I'm actually dating Liam." She gave me a devilish grin. "Oh-Kay if you say so.." she giggled and  disappeared. Niall wore a huge grin on his face. 

"What?" I asked, a little ticked off. "So we're really good friends, yeah?" I rolled my eyes. "Sure." 

"Sure?! Just 'sure'? We are officially best friends, Jill." I don't mind that! Niall looked at me expectedly. "What?" I asked. 

"Best friends hug." he muttered. "If you insist.." I mumbled. He leaned over and wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. My heart fluttered a bit in it's cage as his scent reached my nose, a sexy, not-too-musky kind of smell. His hair was pressed against my cheek, and it was tempting me, like little fingers on his head, motioning me to join them. I brought my hand up and finally wrapped it around his head, pulling him into my embrace. I buried my face behind his head, and just hugged him tightly. "You could let go now." he said softly, his hand brushing past my hair. 

I pulled away awkwardly, a blush creeping to my cheeks. He smiled. "Best Friends." I nodded. "Best Friends." I turned my head, I had completely forgotten about Rose! But where was she? The metal pull-out chair next to me was empty. "I could wait till she gets back." Niall said, with a shrug. 

"No no." I said, a hand on his back. "Go to them. They need you." I pushed him towards the fans, and chuckled to myself. This is really happening. I watched the fans interacting with the boys for a while, finally spotting Rose standing next to Louis, his arm slung around her waist casually.  I found it so odd that Liam and Louis were so compassionate to Rose and I already, they barely knew us! And sure, they sorta had to pretend they had some form of feelings for us, but it was still weird for me.

I mean it was weird having Liam "casually hold my hand" or "sweetly kiss my cheek". It just sorta freaked me out. But hey, I'm not complaining >:). 

Liam came over next, plopping down in the seat Niall had sat in. "Hey." he said, giving me a weak smile.

"Hey." He shifted in his seat. 

"I'm sorry things turned out like this." he said, looking into my eyes. I felt bad from the way he was looking at me, his face that of a puppy's, with his lower lip jutting out in a pout.

"Hey. It isn't your fault, ya know. I guess being who you are has some consequences to it." 

"It is my fault. Do you know what happened between me and Danielle?" I couldn't answer that truthfully. He was a closed box whenever someone asked him. He continued, in his crinkly British accent, "The hate and the distance- she couldn't do it. You see I- I could have told the fans off, I could've flown her over here, I could've.." he mumbled off, looking down. 

"Oh Liam." I said, patting his back tentatively, "It wasn't your fault. It never was. I know I can't expect you to have any feelings for me, or me any towards you, but we need to make this work- or at least try for your sake." He looked at me, his face lost. 

"We should. I know I may not be the best boyfriend, but I will try to be the best boyfriend you can imagine. And I'll, I'll-" 

"Liam you will be great. You're already more than I can imagine. Thank you." I felt so weird actually discussing our relationship, but I was glad we were communicating. He looked at me, just nodding." He enveloped me into a tight hug, this one quite different from Niall's. This one was a tight, meaningful hug, and as he pulled away, he kissed my check sweetly. "Thank you," he whispered, then he got up and went back to the fans. My cheeks were crimson. He had to stop kissing me like that if he wanted me to live!

Of course the second I look at tumblr, I see a pic of that kiss. Awkward.. Mostly it's awkward that I'm just a normal person, suddenly on one of One Direction's fan-tumblr things, that I looked at what, a week ago in jealousy? I was proud I had made it to some form of a ship name, though. I saw " I ship Jiam(Lill? Omg they sound TERRible! Sorta. I'll stick with Jiam..) Well, Jiam wasn't the most catchy thing, but whatever.

As the boys did sounchecks, or pretended to, Rose and I chatted aimlessly. Mostly we stared at our boys. She gaze at Louis, and me at Niall. Er.. Liam. Every once and a while Niall shot a glance my way, causing me to blush awkwardly. I soon found Rose and I would be doing a lot of sideline work, if you know what I mean. When the boys finished, Niall and Zayn skipped over to us.

"How ye guys holdin' up?" Niall asked, flashing a grin. "Fine." we both responded. 

"We'll do something fun soon." Niall replied, looking at me. "I promise."