Part 11

I looked into his eyes as he awaited nervously for my answer.
'Awh Tommy I'd love to be your girlfriend' I answered. His eyes lit up and his smile grew. He kissed me with happiness and pulled me on top of him. It was great until someone banged on the door causing us to stop instantly and look at the door.
'Who's that?' Tom asked.
'I Don't know I can't see through doors' I replied. Tom giggled and looked back at me. 'It's probably room service I'll get it.' I walked over to the door after rapping a bath robe around me.
I swung the door open. It wasn't room service. It was a tall figure dressed in an adidas tracksuit. He had a chocolate complexion and dark eyes. As my eyes met his I found an angry look on his face, he was glaring right at me.

Tyrone.

I stood in pure shock for a lot longer than I thought because I then heard tom say
'Who is it?'
Tyrone peered over my shoulder at tom.
'So you're into whities now'
'Shut up' I said sternly.
He kissed his teeth 'Was that attitude?'
'Yes. And there's a whole lot more of it'
'Come on' he grabbed my arm and tried pulling me out of the room. Tom quickly realised what was going on and sprung out of bed to pull me back.
'Oi whitey get off my girl'
'Your girl?' Tom said. ' Wait, Tyrone?' he nodded. 'So you are using me?'
'No tom!-'
'You didn't tell him? Well at least he sees you for the bitch you are now, come on' he yanked me towards him a lot harder causing me to fall over into the corridor.
Tom was hurt. I could see the frustration and confusion in his eyes but he knew Tyrone was up to no good. Tyrone squared up to him.
'Give me that girl or I will mess you up bruv' he said. Tom didn't move. Although he was 2 inches smaller he was without a doubt stronger than Tyrone.
Ty went to punch him in the face but tom dodged it. He kicked Ty in the stomach and shoved him out the room. Tom dragged him into the elevator and ty was in too much pain to hit back or retaliate. Tom sent him down to the bottom floor.
' I'll be back you prick you can't hide from me' he shouted as the doors closed. I made my way back into the room in pain, slouching onto the back of the board.
Tom ran back into the room to grab his coat and some clothes.
'Tom-'
'No y/n! I need time to think' he shouted.
'Tom I promise it's not how it seems'
'Oh whatever y/n! You aren't denying he's your boyfriend are you? I know he's the Tyrone from your story you told me! I'm not stupid! I've been used bloody before I know how this shit works!' I sat defenceless against the bed, as tom cursed and yelled at me, holding my arm in agony.
'Please don't leave' I begged. Tom glared at me then charged out the door, and with him went my heart.