Chapter 4

Batman's pov
Before we zeta to the Batcave it just hit me that Alfred may be down there waiting for me, I probably should've warned him. Shit.

When we got to the Batcave I quickly looked around to see if Alfred was anywhere, he wasn't. Thank god!

"Woah! This is so cool! How did you do all of this?" Dick asked slowly walking forward but looking around at the same time, like he was memorized by the cave, everyone is when they first see it.

"That's a secret. But follow me, try not to touch anything." I said while making my way to the medical stuff in the cave. Once I get him there I'll get Alfred down so he can help me patch him up.

Once I got Dick to the medical room I stepped outside and called Alfred down and to wear a mask. I told him I'll explain everything when he gets down here.

I went back in the room with Dick, I got out the medical stuff we'll need, I think he may have broken his arm , just judging by how hard the clone threw him.

Alfred showed up with a black mask on him and I referred to him as Agent A. "What seems to be the matter Master Batman?" He asked looking at Dick with a questionable look.

"Can you help me fix him up then I'll explain everything." I said, Alfred nodded his head and we got to work.

I was right! Dick broke his arm, he also has a couple of minor injuries but overall that was it. We got him a cast for his arm and made sure he was okay.

After we got him the cast he was looking and wondering around the cave. He noticed the Bat computer and sat in my chair and just looked at the big screen. Soon Dick fell asleep in the chair and Alfred asked me again about him and I had to answer him since I told him I would.

"Who is he and where did you find him? Where are his parents? What happened to him?" Alfred asked while looking over at Dick.

"His name is Dick, and you know about the clone that escaped from Cadmus? He was there when I went to help out Kidflash and Aqualad, he was helping them. His parents died. He's the kid I've been looking for! Now all I need is Richard Grayson!" I said, I hope I can find him.

"Okay sir. But I have one more question, why is he still wearing his sunglasses?" Alfred said making me look over at Dick who still had his sunglasses on. I took them off for him and put them in front of him.

"The young boy looks familiar but I just can't put my finger on it." Alfred said while making his way back upstairs.

"Dinner is in the fridge, I may be your butler but I think your old enough to get it and reheat it on your own." Alfred said already in the elevator to go back up to the manor.

Alfred is right, Dick does look familiar. Maybe he might help me with the Richard Grayson case tomorrow, I also need to tell the Justice league what happened and tell Kidflash and Aqualad they can start their own team. Maybe Dick can join, what am I saying! He's just a boy! Who can fight, I'll think about it. I made my way to the elevator to upstairs to reheat my food, since Alfred said I'm "old enough".

~The Next Day~

After I got dress, in my Batman uniform since I was off, I ate fast and went to the Batcave hoping Dick was still sleeping.

When I got down there he was still sleeping, I started to work on the Richard Grayson case waiting for him to wake up.

I looked over at him after a couple of minutes and saw him with his sunglasses on and looking up  at the Bat-computer.

"What's this?" Dick asked still looking at the screen.

"His name is Richard Grayson. He was part of the 'Flying Graysons'. One night a guy named Zucco sabotaged his parents' act and they fell to their death, I was going to talk to him and take him in but he ran away before I could. So now I'm trying to find him. Do you think you know or heard of him?" I asked getting a picture of Richard when he was 8, the picture was black and white which didn't help, but it's the only one I have.

Dick's pov
After Batman told me he was looking for well, ME! I was still shocked. He wanted to take me in. I want to tell him I'm Richard, but I feel like if I do he'll just take me to the orphanage and I don't want that. I guess I just got to see how bad he wants to find him.

"I heard Richard has the most beautiful blue eyes ever" I said, I've been told my eyes are memorizing or sometimes breathtaking. My mom use to always love them.

"Hmm interesting. Do you think they stand out?" Batman asked as I was trying to think if my eyes do stand out but I think they do that's why I wear my sunglasses.

"They should. That's all I know" I said before he asked if I know anything else, which I do, cause it's me.

"Hmm, thank you Dick. Do you want to help me find Richard?" Batman asked looking straight at me.

I was kinda surprised that he actually asked for my help. He didn't seem like the person to ask for help. But I was going to help him, I'll give him hints and see if he can find out that I'm Richard Grayson, I ran away the night parents' died and lived a life of crime but now that's all going to change!

A/n
*coughs* I'm back again! If anyone cares. But I'm ready to start writing again! I'm gonna make sure to stay on top of my updates, cause I do wanna finish this book cause I have a lot of ideas for things to write!

And if you liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment! Okay that's it guys 😘😘 bye stay fresh!!