Chapter 14

"What do you mean there's no league members available?!?" Superman was trying to see if any available league members could recuse Bruce, so he went to ask Wonderwoman.

"I'm sorry Clark, everyone is spread thin. I wish I could go but we have an intergalactic mission." Wonderwoman said she looked felt bad that no one could rescue Bruce, till an idea hit her.

"Follow me, now!" Wonderwoman ran to the zeta tubes, she was at the Space station and she typed in where she wanted to go and she zeta there along with Superman behind her.

Wonderwoman 03
Superman 01

The zeta tubes announced, they were now in mount justice. Ready to send the teens on a recuse mission, still unsure if they're ready for this.

The whole team were in the living room doing their own things. They stopped what they were doing when they heard Wonderwoman and Superman's name being announced.

"What they doing here?" Artemis quietly asked as the teens made their way to the zeta tubes to see what they wanted.

Conner didn't look happy, mainly cause Superman is here. The two of them haven't been very close like all the other mentors with their protégés.

"Superman, Wonderwoman. Not to be rude, but what are you doing here?" Kaldur asked, he stood in front while the rest of his team stood behind him.

"We have a mission for you..." Said Wonderwoman, the rest looked confused since Batman usually assigns them missions.

"Batman usually does this" Conner grumpily said, Megan looked at him, the two were probably having a conversation via mind link.

"Batman has been taken by Slade. Your mission, is to find Slade's hideout and rescue Batman. Do not engage with Slade, leave him to Batman." Said a serious Superman with his hands in his hips.

"Robin is also there, turns out he's Slade's apprentice. Try to rescue Robin too." Said Wonderwoman, she saw how the team looked nervous cause Batman's life and Robin were on the line.

"Good luck" Said Wonderwoman giving the team a reassuring smile. She expected Superman to say something but he just stood there silent. Wonderwoman nudged him, clearly wanting him to say something.

"Good luck..." The kryptonian said smiling too, Conner just rolled his eyes. Superman then left, leaving Wonderwoman with the teens. She was clearly upset with Clark for ditching her.

"Don't worry Wonderwoman, we'll rescue them both. But we're down one member..." Kaldur started saying clearly talking about Wally's absence.

Wonderwoman took a minute to see who was missing, then she remembered Wally wasn't there.

"Do any of you know where Wally is?" Wonderwoman asked, some of them shook their heads till Megan spoke up.

"I think he's just busy with school" Wonderwoman nodded and waved goodbye to them before she zeta away. And just like that she was gone. Leaving the team with their new mission, they all changed into their superhero uniform and got on board bio ship.

~~~

"Okay I know everyone's all pumped up but... HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND SLADE!?!" Yelled a frustrated Rocket. The team haven't even took off yet cause they didn't exactly have a plan.

The team started to think of how they could find Slade.

"Guys, you do know I can find him with a spell" Zatanna said, she pulled up a holographic globe.

"Dnif edals" (Find Slade) The red dot appeared on the globe, Aqualad zoomed in. The red dot was in Gotham. Aqualad zoomed in more, till they found his location. Slade was at an abandoned warehouse, of course an abandoned warehouse.

Miss M then took off, flying the ship as fast as she could to Gotham, to save Batman and Robin.

~~~

KF was already getting bored of being locked up, the only sound there was was water dripping down and the sound of Renegade's cries.

KF didn't want to know what Slade was doing to him, but he wished he was out so he could make him pay. Make Slade pay not Renegade.

Batman also wanted to make Slade pay for what he's doing to Renegade.

"Uh Batman? D-Do you have a plan?" KF asked very quietly but Batman was able to hear him. In all honesty his only plan was to wait till the league showed up.

"I do. Be patient." Batman whispered back to the speedster. KF let out a groan, he was already sick of this place, he wanted some action.

"I mean it Kidflash." Batman said again, KF sat down on the bed since he had nothing better to do.

KF tried closing his eyes until he heard light footsteps. It sound like the person was limping too.

He sat up and continued to look out of his jail and saw Renegade walking by. Renegade stopped by KF's cell and the two made eye contact with each other, till Renegade broke it as he continued to walk. KF then laid back down wishing he said something to him.

"Is this what you go through everyday?" Batman asked as Renegade was walking by his cell. Renegade stopped and went up to the bars.

"It's how he teaches me to be better" Renegade said defensively.

"Dick, this isn't teaching. It's abuse, he's hurting you." Renegade looked at Batman trying to think of what to say next but couldn't find any words.

"N-No i-its not!" Renegade yelled, he winched in pain holding his arm.

"Yes it is. It's not right, he shouldn't do that you. You don't belong here, Richard" Batman said calmly, Renegade then gave Batman one last look before walking away, still holding his arm.

KF was pretty shocked to find out Batman actually had emotions. He always thought he had none, but he does!

~~~

The team made it to the warehouse in Gotham, Aqualad is now making a plan on how to get in. They would spilt off in 2, Zatanna and Superboy, Rocket and Miss M, and Artemis and Aqualad.

"We all go in at different points of the warehouse, and whoever finds Batman release him. Remember we do not engage with Slade, we're just here to help Batman." Said Aqualad.

The teens all left the bio ship, it was landed on a nearby building ,in camouflage. They all managed to find a way into the warehouse with whoever they were teamed up with. Now all they had to do was find Batman.

What could go wrong?

Haha another update!!

I've decided to do a face reveal! But i don't know when lol.

Anyways hoped you liked this chapter! And hope you had a great day! Love you all! <3