Chapter 15

Zatanna and Superboy went on the roof and found a vent. Zatanna wasn't really sure of this but Superboy didn't care and went ahead.

Rocket and Miss M found a broken window and managed to get in.

Artemis and Aqualad also found another broken window to go through.

Miss M already had the mind link set up.

Me and Rocket are in, Miss M said in the mind link, her and Rocket were being stealthy.

Me and Zatanna are in too, Superboy said, he dropped from the vent landed perfectly. Zatanna got mad at him for making a lot of noises when landing.

Me and Aqualad are too, Artemis said. Her and Aqualad we're looking around for any sign of Batman.

~~~

"Renegade! Go check the vents, I heard something up there." Said Slade, Renegade then went running to check out the vents.

"I'll go see our guests" Slade started to make his way to where KF and Batman's cell.

~~~

Renegade made his way to one of the vents covers, he went up and looked inside of it and found nothing.

When he got down he felt like someone was watching him. He looked around for anything out of the unusual.

"Argh!! Traitor!" The voice jumped up and pin Renegade to the ground, the voice was none other than the hot headed Superboy.

"Get off of him! That's Robin!" Zatanna whispered yelled at Superboy, she tried to pull him off but he was too strong.

She then casted a spell that lifted Superboy up. Renegade was heavily breathing, he looked at Zatanna then at Superboy. The ebony quickly got up and ran away to alert Slade.

Superboy attacked Robin and now I think he's going to tell Slade, Zatanna said dropping Superboy on the ground. Which was a mistake cause Superboy got up and ran after Renegade.

"Superboy!" Zatanna ran after him, clearly frustrated with him for his temper.

~~~

Superboy attacked Robin and now I think he's going to tell Slade, Miss M heard through the mind link. She was going to need to have a talk with him when they get back.

Miss M and Rocket went around a corner and found some cells. They looked in each one of them hoping they would find Batman. They looked in one cell and saw a person laying on the bed.

"Hey!" Rocket whispered yell to the person catching the person's attention. The person got off the bed and went up to the bars of the cell, both girls were shocked at who was in the cell.

"Wally!?!" Miss M freaked out seeing the red headed speedster.

"Finally you found me!" KF said with a big smile on his face. Rocket and Miss M both looked at each other not sure how to respond since they didn't know he was here.

"We didn't know you were here" Said Rocket, KF looked surprised.

"Yeah, we thought you were busy with school" Miss M said, KF was still shocked about this.

"YOU DIDNT KNOW I WAS HERE!?! Why would you think I was busy with school, I hate school" whispered yelled KF, the girls looked a bit awkward. Rocket went to check the rest of the cells, till she found Batman.

"Miss M..." Miss M went over to the next cell and Batman was there. Miss M was happy and told everyone in the mind link they found Batman.

After she told everyone, Rocket was about to break out Batman and Wally. Until they heard a gunshot. They then heard a sword dragging on the floor, Miss M got in a fighting stance, while Rocket was still trying to break them out.