Chapter 12

Okay so I felt really bad about the rest of the team not getting a chapter :( so half of this chapter will just be about what they're up to (oh and Zatanna and Rocket are now part of the team too) and the other half will be how Slade captured Batman.

The team: *walks in with sunglasses on*

Wally and Robin: :0

Artemis: Move aside boys, time for our time to shine

It was just another boring night at Mount Justice. The whole team expect Wally and Robin were at the mountain trying to keep themselves entertained. The team also got 2 new members, Zatanna and Rocket. They all wanted to do some team bonding but they couldn't contact Wally or Robin. So they assume they were busy.

"Some team bonding" Conner said as he was watching the static on the tv, as he usually does.

Megan was in the kitchen trying to learn a new recipe. Artemis was sitting on the counter sharpening her arrows. Kaldur was sparing against Rocket. And Zatanna was sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Alright! As much as I love this 'team bonding', I have a date" Artemis said jumping off the counter top with her arrow in her hand still. The mentioning of her having a date surprised everyone as they all stopped what they were doing to look at Artemis.

"What?"

"Who are you going out with Artemis?" Megan asked already excited for Artemis and who the lucky boy is.

"Oh shoot, we're going to miss our dinner reservations!" Said Zatanna as she closed her book and got up off the couch to go to Artemis' side. Megan and Conner were confused, the rest already knew who Artemis' date was.

"Zatanna, do you have a date too?" Megan asked getting more excited. Rocket just facepalmed.

"Megan, Zatanna is my date. We're dating"  Said Artemis while giving Zatanna a quick peck on the lips.

"How?" Conner asked, making Rocket get more annoyed.

"What do you mean-" Zatanna was saying but got cut off by Rocket.

"Just go! Me and Kaldur will explain it to them, have fun!" Said Rocket pushing Artemis and Zatanna towards the zeta tubes.

"Wait, sesserd otni sehtolc ruo egnahc" (change our clothes into dresses)

Smoke appeared around the two girls, and their hero costumes changed into beautiful date night dresses.

Zatanna's dress was black and glittery, it was right above her knees and have a v-cut in the back.

Artemis' dress was a beautiful sea foam green, it also went above her knees but hers had a v-cut in front.

"Zee, I love you but there's no way I'm wearing this" Artemis said while while trying to pul the dress down.

"You both look beautiful!" Megan exclaimed, Conner was still confused about what was happening.

"Umm..." Rocket was saying before grabbing Artemis by the arm and pulling her to the restroom.

3 minutes passed and finally Artemis came out with her down, and it was a bit wavy. She also had on a bit makeup.

"Have fun!" Said Rocket, Zatanna was amazed by how beautiful Artemis looked. They both left to the zeta tube hand in hand, leaving Rocket and Kaldur to explain to Conner and Megan about same sex dating.

~~~

"Do you understand now?" Said Kaldur, Megan shook her head but Conner wasn't really sure.

"I'll explain it one more-"