eleven.

the man was sentenced to lifetime in jail. his name is jimmy parrish, a long lost murderer and homicidal man that the police have been searching for years now, and now they found him.

i was now at their funeral.

i stood up and went to the small podium in front. everyone was looking at me.

"so.. um." i began.

"the seven of us were the bestest of friends, since we were in sixth grade. we were all really really close and nothing could really break or separate us."

i started sobbing and wiped my tears.

"ashton.. he was the clown. without him, there would be not enough fun in the group. jane, she was an amazing girl.. she's very adventurous, caring, and sweet. camilla was a very good friend, especially to me. she gives me advices and all.. and.. m-michael." i paused.

i wiped my tears again.

"he was an amazing guy.. he was the guy girls could ever wish for. i love him. and he loves me so much that he would do anything just to get me out of the hellhole we were in, four days ago." i said.

"i just.. i'll miss them. i love them so much. and they'll forever be in my heart. they will forever be in luke's, calum's, and my heart. always." i said. i cried at the memory of michael, when he said he'll always be in my heart.

***

when the funeral was finished, we all separated ways. calum and luke came with me. our parents left us three together for a while.

when i looked at my left, my eyes widened.

"he.. why.." i said, breathing heavily.

"sydney, what's wrong?" calum asked.

"syd?" luke asked. i pointed to where he is.

"why.. i thought.. oh my god!" i said, crying. i was scared. why is he here?

i pointed at him, he was smiling evilly at me, raising the knife he was holding.

"sydney, what's wrong?" luke asked, louder.

"get away!" i screamed. i looked at luke who cupped my cheeks to look at him.

"h-him. he's-" i looked back to where he was but he was gone.

i cried and got down on my knees.

"luke i swear.. he.. he was there!" i sobbed into luke's arms.

"ssshh hey.. sydney, he's.. he's already in jail, alright? he's gonna rot there forever." luke said.

***

luke

calum and i stopped in front of sydney's house. i knocked and the door opened.

harriet, sydney's mom, smiled at us.

"hi harriet." calum and i both greeted.

"hello luke, calum." she said. she let us in.

"so how's sydney?" i asked.

"well she had a nightmare two nights ago, but she's okay now. she's been eating a lot. i know it's a bit weird, but i'm glad she's getting better and better." she said.

calum and i nodded.

"where is she?" calum asked.

"upstairs, in her room. you boys go get her while i prepare some snacks, okay?" she asked. we both nodded and went upstairs.

calum knocked at her door and she opened it. i always thought she was beautiful, and amazing. but michael got her first.

she smiled and let us in.

i saw an empty gallon of ice cream on her bedside table, and her trash bin was full of packs of cookies, chips, etc.

"well, someone got really hungry." i joked. she chuckled.

"yeah." she said and grinned.

we all talked about a lot of stuff, but was cutted off when she quickly went to the bathroom.

calum and i both ran and saw her throwing up at her bathroom sink.

it was pretty weird.

"sydney.. do you.. do you think..?" calum asked.

~ ;

:------)