eight.

luke unlocked the door and we waited for ten seconds and he slowly opened the door without making any noise.

we could hear his voice somewhere in the building, and for sure, he sounds upset, because forty minutes have passed, he still haven't found us.

"okay, let's go." calum whispered. we followed him, walking faster through the hallways as silently as we could.

we passed through another hallway.

"shit where's jane?" luke asked.

"help!" we all turned and saw the man. his arms wrapped around jane's neck with a knife pointing at her.

holy fuck.

"j-jane." i whimpered.

"found you." he said, with his creepy voice. and with one swift movement, he killed jane. her blood splattered all over the floor. he held up high her head and i looked away, crying.

he just fucking twisted her head and detatched it from her body, like it was just a simple thing he does.

"alright, let's play again." he said.

"you are fucking insane!" luke exclaimed.

"oh yes i fucking am insane little boy." he snapped.

i continued crying. i'm scared. i want to get out of here.

"now run you little twats." he said.

"one."

we all ran as he stood there.

we passed by a lot of hallways, running faster. i was crying so hard.

"he just fucking beheaded jane!" i sobbed.

"shit, i know this hallway." calum said.

with calum leading us to which way we'd go, we finally saw the front door. we made a run for it, and to be honest, i've never ran this fast my whole life.

i was feeling so hopeful right now, now that we're about to get out of here, i am able to see the daylight again.

the gate was far away, but it doesn't matter right now.

"you think i would let you rotten kids easily run away?"

shit.

~ ;