two.

sydney

 camilla scoffed, like i just blurted out the funniest joke ever.

i raised my eyebrow at her.

"you did not just say that." jane said.

"why?" i asked.

"come on, sydney, just come with us. it'll be fun." camilla said.

i shrugged. "so, what's the plan ashton? convince me to come with you guys." i said.

ashton smirked.

"remember that old bulding just fifteen blocks away that has been abandoned for almost three decades?" ashton asked.

"you mean that old building where no one has the balls to enter?" calum asked.

"yep. that building." ashton said.

almost everyone seems excited about it. but jane and i were having second thoughts.

"we'll play a game of hide and seek in the building." ashton said.

"oh come on, have you guys ever wonder why that bulding was abandoned for decades now? or why no one dares to enter inside? think about it, what if something's in there or someone?" i asked.

jane looked like she agrees to what i said.

"now don't be such a party pooper sydney." calum said.

i huffed. i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"so, you wanna come, sydney? or be the kill joy of the group?" ashton asked.

i looked at michael as he played with my hair.

"i told you guys-"

"oh come on, babe! please?" the redhead pleaded.

"fine." i gave up. they all said yes, except for jane.

"i'm only doing this because i love you, michael." i said.

"ouch, you don't love us?" luke asked trying to act like he's hurt.

"of course, you idiot. but you all know what i meant about what i just said." i said and they all laughed.

"and don't worry baby, i'll keep you safe." luke said seductively, draping his arm around my shoulder.

"hey hey, hands off my girl, hemmings." michael said, getting all protective and shit. we all laughed at michael and he rolled his eyes.

luke removed his arms from me and winked at me. i rolled my eyes at him.

i sighed.

"but don't you dare to forget that i warned you guys." i said sternly.

***

we stopped in front of the old rusty gates of the abandoned building. while the rest sound so excited, jane and i weren't.

"you think ashton's really serious about this thing?" jane asked.

"well, look at him, looks like he's really wanting to do this shit." i said.

jane ran her fingers through her blonde hair. she fiddled with her hands.

"i only agreed because i thought we were doing something else. but then ashton thought about this idea." jane said.

she groaned in frustration.

"god, wish i never agreed." she said.

"okay! let's do this." luke said. ashton opened the rusty gates that made a loud sound and it frightened me a bit.

jane went to ashton, i went to michael. we all stopped in the front door of the building. a chill ran through my spine when i saw a black silhouette in the window at the 4th floor of the building.

"shit." i muttered.

"what is it, babe?" michael asked.

"i think i saw something up there." i said.

"well, sydney, i'm sure that's just your imagination." camilla said.

i rolled my eyes. since the time we were standing in front of the gates, i could feel something weird about this place. and my heart was beating faster than ever.

maybe i'm just paranoid? i'm not sure.

we all got inside the dark building. okay, inside was really creepy.

"okay, ashton, you'll be the one who's going to find us, since you were the one who suggested this idea." calum said.

"i'm fine with that." he said.

he went to the large pillar at the coner of the main hall. before he started counting, he went to jane. i heard him say "take care" to her.

can the two kiss now?!

i rolled my eyes. ashton then turned to face the pillar.

"at the count of ten, you should all be hidden." he said, his voice echoing around the room.

"one!"

shit, the game's now starting.

~ ;

don't be a silent reader. thank you all for the support for the past 2 years. i love you!

i would be happy if you guys message me. let's be friends or if you just want to talk to someone about your problems. :)