six.

calum

i tried to open the door for how many times but it was no use. i can still hear camilla screaming out for help.

i could still replay on my mind her facial expression when she saw that man. and i didn't have the time enough to save her.

"camilla!" i screamed. i tried kicking the door so hard but it didn't work.

"help! someone please! open the door!" i yelled.

i was crying, i was panicking. the girl i love was out there, screaming out for help.

i banged the door harder, hoping that it would break but still, it didn't work.

"help! someone open the fucking door!" i said angrily, my fists hitting the door harder than ever.

"calum!"

"open the door!" i yelled.

"stay back!" that voice was familiar. sydney?

i stayed away from the door and seconds later the door flew open, revealing michael, luke and sydney.

we were all catching our breaths.

"where's ashton?" i asked.

"he's.." sydney paused.

"he's gone." luke said.

fuck.

"where's camilla?" michael asked.

then we heard her scream again. we all ran to where her scream was coming from. we arrived at a balcony with a grand staircase connected to it.

we hid at the large pillar but we could see her.

***

sydney

there she was.

she was tied on a chair, her mouth now taped. we could hear her muffled screams.

the man was now pointing the knife on her throat and i could see tears coming out from camilla's eyes.

"well, you kids wanna play huh? alright. let's play." he said.

"where's.. where's jane?" i whispered.

no one answered me. i'll take that as a no then.

"let's play hide and seek shall we? by the time i'm finished counting to ten, you should all be hidden." he said. does he know we're here?

"first, let me do this." he said.

and it all happened too fast. and i screamed. i attempted to run to the stairs and go to camilla, or just kill the man the way he did to ashton and camilla.

but hands were stopping me.

"sydney no!" i hear michael say. i cried as i tried to get their hands off me but i can't. the boys are too strong.

i saw camilla's body, still tied on the chair, full of blood.

the man pulled off the knife on her body.

"one."

and that's when we have to run. we have to find jane and get out of here. fast.

~ ;