five.

tears began to form in my eyes.

"mike.. this.. this isn't the time for jokes." i nervously laughed while crying,

but he continued crying. luke ran his fingers through his hair as he let out a sigh.

"i.. i saw it with my own eyes sydney!" michael cried.

i shook my head as i cried again.

"we have to go.. and find the others. before that man finds them." luke said.

"we'll stick together." i said. i wiped my tears.

ashton, our friend, the clown of our group, now gone.

"help!"

i stood up and so did luke and michael. we all looked at each other and ran to where the voice, which was all too familar, was coming from.

***

camilla

calum and i hid inside a room and i closed the door.

"so, camilla." calum said seductively.

"calm your balls, calvin." i said and laughed.

he pinned me to the wall and he chuckled and smirked at me.

"you do know i hate how you came up with that nickname for me?" he said.

i rolled my eyes.

"look, calvin-" he cutted me off by covering my mouth,

"but don't you know how much i love it when you say that? when i hear your voice saying that stupid nickname you made for me, and only me?" he asked. my heart was beating rapidly.

"don't you know how much i love you? and that i'm dying to tell you that we should be more than just best friends?" he asked.

"cal.. i.. i love you. and you don't know how much i wanted this moment to happen." i say happily.

he then kissed me, hard. my hands went up to his soft hair and ran my fingers through it, and his hand snaked around my body, which gave me goosebumps.

his tongue was asking for entrance and i let it in. it was a passionate, hard, yet lovely kiss.

but then i heard a loud scream, which made me pull away from calum.

"d-did you hear that?" i asked.

i could see calum's reaction, even if the moonlight was the only thing that lights up the room.

and i know it was not just any ordinary scream. and the voice was all too familiar.

"w-was that..?"

"ashton?" calum asked.

my heart raced. i decided to go out of the room and calum followed.

i realized, i forgot which direction we have gone to.

"let's just go to a random hallway. or just go back to the room." i said shakily.

"oh kids... come out come out wherever you are.."

"w-who was that?" i asked. i was starting to panic.

"l-let's just go." calum said. he got my hand and pulled me with him, going back to the room where we went.

i closed the door when we were already inside. i was pacing back and fourth.

i heard footsteps outside.

"that must be sydney and the others!" i said. i was desperate. desperate in finding my other friends and to get out of here.

"camilla, wait!" calum said and i opened the door, only to see a man wearing all black.

my eyes widened.

"camilla, no!" calum yelled, but it was too late.

the door closed and the man pulled me by the hair.

"help!" i screamed.

~ ;