Prologue: "Sorry love i'm fucking fabulous."

"And last but not least, Glimmer Stones will be partnered up with," Mr. Norman looks down at his paper, "Louis Tomlinson."

I nearly choke on the pencil eraser in my mouth, "What?!"

"Is there any way you could possibly rearrange the partnering, sir?!" I beg, pleading not to be stuck with one of the biggest british jerks of the school.

"Sorry Miss Stones, but you must work with the partner chosen for you."

I huff and sit down at my desk, ignoring the blue eyes of the one and only Louis Tomlinson himself piercing through the side of my head. I imagine a stupid little smirk forming on the corners of his lips right now, but I refuse to take notice of the fact that he's basically peering into my soul.

"What the fuck do you want?" I growl under my breath, not even looking his way.

"For you to suck my dick."

"Are you serious? You're sick," I scoff, still trying my hardest not to give him a single glance.

"Sorry love," he snorts, "but i'm fucking fabulous."

This is when I finally turn and look at him. His brown hair is swept across his face, sharp features underneath including the piercing blue color of his eyes. His thin lips grow into an amused smile as he leans back carelessly in his chair, arms crossed. I have honestly always found Louis attractive, but for all I care he could be the hottest man alive and I wouldn't even give him a single glance just because of how much of a dick he really was.

"Don't talk to me," I snap at him.

He keeps the stupid grin on his face, "Oh but love, we're partners remember? I have to come to your house, or you have to come to mine. Who knows what will happen then? We might just fuck-"

"You're disgusting. I would rather fuck my pillows than you."

His grin turns into a small smirk, "I'd love to see that happen."

Just then, the bell rings signaling the class is over and angrily, I yank my backpack from the ground and around my shoulders trying my hardest to rush past Louis and out the door, making sure to shoot Mr. Norman a glare on the way.

I rush outside, pushing past people to get to the parking lot so I can leave Louis the jerk, behind. I don't care that we're partners. I'll get a fucking F on this project for all I care. I just don't want to see him anymore.

Right when I think I'm long gone from him, I see a familiar guy leaning on my car with the biggest smirk on his stupid little stubbled face.

"So my house or yours?"

-

feedback pls???¿

thankies