Chapter 16: "Poor, good-for-nothing, virgin."

This chapter is gonna have a double update so refresh your libraries! (:

~

My fingers tapped on the large screen of my new phone. Since I didn't exchange any information from iCloud backup, I had to start from scratch.

The only contact on my phone was Louis', because he obviously had made time to enter it before giving the device to me. And because of that, I was determined to finish entering most of my contacts today.

From Louis:

At school yet?

Replying with a "no", which was a lie since I was in the cafeteria having breakfast with Megan and David, I placed the large phone in front of me onto the table.

"So he bought you that expensive ass phone?" David poked at it, lifting a brow.

I nodded, and Megan scoffed. "Well it's not a surprise since he's filthy stinking rich."

"And his house is literally bigger than twenty of mine put together," I told them, earning a heavy gasp from David.

"Did he tap that?"

"What?" I exclaimed.

"That's disgusting," Megan pretended to choke.

David rolled his eyes at her, "Oh shut up, you whore-skank. You act like you don't hook up with a different guy every week."

"Because I don't, you conniving big-headed -"

"Okay, okay!" I cut Megan off, trying to continue the topic. "Could we not argue for, like, five minutes?"

"The bitch started it," David mumbled, innocently sipping his apple juice while Megan didn't mind flipping him off.

"Anyway," I continued. "I have to confess something." My friends intently watch me to go on. "Well, I may not exactly despise him anymore. I think we're building somewhat of a friendship, actually. It's progress." I leave out all the parts about Louis and I making out, or when he took down my hair and called me beautiful.

"I thought you still hated him? What'd he do to win you over then?" Megan asked.

"I wouldn't say he won me over - because that will never happen - but I more of understand him enough to not hate him for being the way that he is. That's all."

Megan opens her mouth I assume to question me further, but when nothing comes out - and I see that David is straightening out his shirt - I realize a boy may be coming our way.

When i'm about to ask who it is, a hand is placed lightly on my shoulder. I look to find the source of the sudden contact with my shoulder, and find Harry grinning down at me.

"Hi," he drags out the word.

"Hey, Harry," I smile at him, remembering what Louis explained about him stealing virginities. Shaking the dumb thoughts from my head, I motion for Harry to sit.

"I can?" His green eyes flicker forward to find my two friends, before he continues back to me.

"Yeah, go ahead," David interjects. "No one else is dying to join us."

Harry cocks his head to the side, and sits down next to me after swinging his legs over the bench. "Why not?

Megan shrugs, "We're not all that interesting people, I guess. Nobody's, you could call us."

Giving her a sideways glance, David scoffs, "Speak for yourself."

Harry furrows his eyebrows, "Well I think everybody is a somebody."