Chapter Twenty Two

Sullivan and Sofia walk to his office.
"You aren't in trouble. I want to see how you're doing with everything that's happpened." Sullivan said.
"I'm fine. I wish that everyone can stop asking me that." Sofia said.
"You don't look fine." Sullivan said.
"Oh thanks." Sofia said sarcastically.
"That's not what I meant. After Claire, my wife died, I said that I was fine. But I wasn't and I almost killed another firefighter." Sullivan said.
Sofia just looks at him.
"The point of this talk is don't hide your feelings. Take as much time off as you need." Sullivan said.
"I'm fine. I'm ok. I'm fantastic." Sofia said as her voice starts to crack.
''Let it out. It's ok." Sullivan said.
Sofia runs outside of the firehouse and sobs. The next thing Sofia knew is Ryan's squad car pull up.
"I heard about the fire. Are you ok?" Ryan said.
"I'm fantastic. I lived in that house for 5 years and all I have left is in a box. So I'm doing fantastic. Just fantastic." Sofia said as she breaks down.
Ryan puts his arms around Sofia.
"Why is it always me?!" Sofia said.
"Always what?" Ryan asked.
"Always getting hurt or something bad happens to me. My mom left me for another man, biological father abused me, and adopted father basically left me. Everyone is leaving me." Sofia said as her voice cracks.
"I feel unwanted. No one wants me." Sofia said.
"You are wanted. You have Me, Andy, Jack, Ripley, Vic and the rest of 19. You are wanted." Ryan said.
Sofia sits on the floor and sobs.
"Get away from me. I need space." Sofia said.
Ryan walks to Sullivan's office.
"Tanner she ran out of my office." Sullivan said.
"I know. I was just talking with her. Where's Gibson?" Ryan said.
"He is either in the common room or bunk room." Sullivan said.
Ryan walks out and finds Jack.
"There's something wrong with Sofia. She won't stop crying and she yelled at me to get away. You need to try to get her." Ryan said.
Jack finds Sofia.
"Jack go away." Sofia said.
Jack sits next to Sofia.
"Go away!" Sofia said getting frustrated.
"I'm not leaving you like this." Jack said.
"I want to be left alone." Sofia said crying.
"I told you." Jack said.
Sofia starts running away.
"Sofia!" Jack yelled as Sofia gets hit by a car.
*Author's note*
School is ending soon so I will definitely writing more. I also want to thank you guys for getting me over 3k reads. I hope you enjoy the future chapters.