Chap one

Star pov

I wake up already late for school great late to a new school . I look in the mirror and I see a black eye and fucked up lip just like always .

I wish my gramps is still her to protect me from this like he used to . I miss him I want him instead of the son of a bitch I should call father but I don't .

I slowly get off the bed feeling score because I was kicked over and over again . I have no girl clothes so I dress up like a boy they were my brother's but he left me alone with this dick .

It's a new town I wish I was back at home but now there's nothing I can do about I'm 15 years old .

I grab a pair of baggy jeans and a t shirt that's very big on me and I grab a pony tail holder to put my long black curt hair in a sloppy bun .

I grab my vans as out them on I look at myself in the mirror and I say . " turn back to the way the way I use to look ...." I say and the fucked up lip and black eye are gone but only I can see them and any other witch just like my self .

You can barely see my miss up face with the bruises on it unless you look every close .

I go out the window because I don't want to see my dad or less he's going to hurt me again . I'm the daughter he never wanted .

He never wanted a daughter just boys I don't know why my brother doesn't have any powers but i do .

I seek out of the yard and I start walking to school every car is passing me by and it's cold very cold .

My dad never buys me clothes he just gave me clothes my brother Julian had . Since I'm a girl it's a good thing I won't be as tall as him which is good in a way or else I would look every weirder .

It doesn't take me every long to get to hells door steps with all the kids looking at me . I just keep my head down and I can hear them talking about me .

I make it into the school and I get my schedule from the office .

" Classes started young lady hurry up !!! " One I the teachers say and I looks the clock it's 8:57 .

" But-t "

" Those are seniors there out side for a pursue . "

Then the lady walks away as I start going back to room I just came out of .

It looks like I have math great .....

I make it to my math room and the teacher just looks at me I freeze .

" Young lady what are you doing here why are you late ?!!"she snaps at me and I put my hands up in the air and I start to sigh .

" I'm sorry ...." is all I sigh and her eyes widen and she walks over to me and gets my schedule out of my hands rude much ?

" Oh sit down over here ...." she says slowly and I just nod my head at her .

By time I knew it class is over thank god but the teacher is making me stay later .

I walk up to her desk and she looks at me .

" Do you understand me ? "

I nod my head . " Can you read lips ? " I nod again brava use I can when I was little I did speak English not until I was four in half years old .

" Can you hear or is it your voice ? "

I point at my neck instead of my wars and she just nods in understand meant .

" Okay you can go now but of you need any help just write it down and I'll try my best to help ...."

I just nod my head and I leave her room . I kind feel bad for making her think I only sign .

But all well she kinda scares me a little every one is looking at me and I get pushed up the locker .

" See ya nerd !!! " A jock says I can tell by his leather man jacket with a foot ball on it .

Cool it don't even think about don't even think about it your in control don't let them get to you .

Or else it would be worse at home i don't want that it's already bad enough .