Chaptet XIII

Monday, October 6, 2014

Andrew: When it's time to live and let die and you can't get another try. Something inside this heart is dying. You're in ruins. 1 21 guns lay down your heart and give up the fight. 1 21 guns throw up your guns in the sky. 1 21 guns lay down your arms and give up the fight.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Andrew: We're going down, down in the earlier round and sugar we're going down swinging. I'll be your number one with a bullet. A loaded god complex, cock it and pull it.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Andrew: I love the way you make me feel I love it, I love it.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Andrew: Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend. Somewhere alone on the bitterness and I would have stayed up with you all night. Had I known how to save a life.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Andrew: Love that once hung on the wall. Used to mean something, but now it means nothing. The echo's have gone from the hall, but I still remember the pain of December. Oh, there isn't one thing left you could say. "I'm sorry" is too late. I'm braking free from these memories. Gotta let it go. Just let it go. I said good bye said it all on fire. Gotta let it go. Just let it go.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Andrew: So it wrong to test this life? If your heart was full of love. Could you give it up? 'Cause what about angels, what about angels? They will come they will go make us special. Don't give me up. Don't give me up.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Andrew: Nobody can save me now. Star are only visible in darkness. Fear is ever changing and evolving. And I, I can poison desire. And I, I feel so alive. Nobody can save me now, still we die. Nobody can save me now the only sound is the battle cry. The battle cry. Nobody can save me, now still we die.

Andrew has been texting me certain excerpts from his favorite songs. 21 Guns, Sugar We're Going Down, The Way (only because it reminds him of me), How to Save a Life, Let Me Go (because it reminded him of how we got together and our fights), What About Angels, and BattleCry.

I have to admit, at first, it was the sweetest thing ever. But after awhile, it got really annoying.

He was never texting me about normal things. It was always lyrics.

I told him how I felt about it, but he just laughed and said that deep down, I loved it.

I tried telling him, that no. I really didn't love it deep down, but then his face went slack and he looked like he was about to cry.

I decided against being honest with him, so I kissed him on the cheek and told him I was joking.

I don't know what I'm going to do with that boy.

~~~

"So did you like my message yesterday?"

I shake my head as I dip my spoon in to my chocolate milkshake.

Andrew drove me to an ice cream shop when I texted him asking what was up.

He replied with a car horn and a scream from my dad.

Wow. I really have to get used to that D word.

No. Not dick. I've already sucked that many times with Andrew.

KIDDING!

COMPLETLY KIDDING RIGHT NOW!

MAYBE.

"What do you mean you didn't like it?"

I couldn't take my eyes off from the brown cream that makes my stomach grumble.

"Cass?"

I shut my eyes and clench my fists.

"I don't like the messages that you sent me because they were annoy..."

He starts to choke on his ice cream.

I open my eyes and lay them on the man that made me fall in love with him. The man that fought for me and pushed me to the brink of madness. To the brink of revultion. I finally fell of the cliff at one point, not knowing how hard the ground was going to be. But when I landed, I landed in his arms. I felt safe when I looked in his eyes. Like I was falling, but I knew that he was going to catch me.

"What is so funny?"

He recovers himself and acts like nothing ever happened.

He digs his spoon in to his Oreo ice cream and smiles.

"Thank god!"

My head cocks to the side and he snorts.

"I actually talked to Matt about a week ago. He told me that I should send you daily messages from songs. He said that you loved that."

He shrugs his shoulders and my eyes bug out of my skull.

"You talked to Matt?!"

Andrew looks at me with innocent eyes.

"Why did you talk to him?!"

He drops his spoon on his napkin and takes my hand.

"I wanted to ask him why he was such a dick, he started acting all nice and then I buddied uo to him and he gave me a few tips on how to get you to ride me again."

I slapped his arm and he cringed.

"It's a public place Andrew!"

He laughs and grabs my hand, leading me out the door and towards the street.

He leads me to an alley and presses me against the wall, his lips attach themselves to my neck.

He starts to lightly suck on it.

I moan under the sweet pressure of his teeth, the awesome feeling of his tongue, lightly pricking every now and then.

I put my hands on his shoulders and start to claw at the back of his shirt.

He lets go of my neck and starts to take off his shirt.

I feel distress.

I hate how he's always in control and I'm always the bystander.

I slip to the floor and drag my had along the zipper of his pants.

He shivers and strokes my hair.

I start to unzip his pants when I stand up.

He looks at me, his eyes narrowed and the viens in his neck popping out.

"What the hell?"

I smile and lean on the wall seductively.

He lets out a animals moan and attaches himself to my mouth, his hands going up my shirt.