Chapter XI

I get to Brian's house in 10 minutes flat.

I knock hard on the door and don't sto until he opens the door, with a look of madness on his face and his eyes bloodshot, his face pale.

"Where the hell is my sister?"

He rolls his eyes and opens the door farther so that I can go inside.

"She's upstairs in my room, freaking out and not letting me inside the fucking bathroom. My fucking bathroom."

I turn around and look at the brown haired, brown eyed, big dick of a boy, and slap him.

He looks at the door and clenches his fists, then slams the door, making the dog in the corner bark his ass off and the flower pot on the living room table crash on the floor.

"GOD DAMN IT!"

I hear some pots clattering to the floor and some glass shattering to the floor.

"GOD DAMN IT!"

I hear him yelling some more and some more miscellaneous things falling on the floor.

Tears start to fall on my cheeks, and I quickly wipe them away with the back of my hand.

I grab the railing and sit down on the steps with my head in my hands.

The day that Olivia Carter Peats was born was probably the weirdest day of my life.

I was 2 years old and my dad was sitting on the sofa with his head in his hands and the T.V turned on to the Telly Tubby's

I was on the floor and I was laughing my ass off because the purple Telly Tubby was just too funny, when Barbra came running down the stairs saying that she was coming.

Dad jumped off the sofa and reached for his keys on the table, taking Barbra's hand and leading her out the door.

I jumped off the floor and looked out the window to see the car pulling out of the driveway.

I slumped off of the sofa and back on the floor.

I was about the start bawling, when a pai of hands reached out for me and picked me up, cuddling me to the side of their body.

I looked up and saw that it was dad.

He had some peach fuzz and there were bag under his eyes.

"Sorry baby punk. I was in such a hurry. I'm sorry."

I smiled at my dad and nuzzle in to his shoulder.

"But do you want to know something really funny?"

I looked up at him and he smiled widely.

"We were gone for a whole day, and you didn't even notice. Isn't tat weird?"

I nodded and motioned for him to put me down.

"I wanna see my sister, daddy."

He nodded and opened the door for Barbra.

I looked at her and saw a bundle of blankets in her arms.

"Say hi to your baby sister Olivia."

She squats down so that I can see her.

I look at the bundle of pink fuzzy blankets and a tear fell down on my cheek.

"Are you okay Cass?"

I nodded and touched Olivia's nose, laughing once it squished down slightly.