Chapter X

Andrew couldn't have been more right.

Aster's room was the complete opposite of Andrew's and it was also pitch black in her room as well.

It's like we were on the other side of the world and it ws the middle of the night.

I turn to Aster and see that her head is in her closet and her foot in dangling in id air, swishing back and forth.

"So the only colors I have in here are red and black. So I hope you're a fan."

She pulls her head out of her closet and hands me a red tube top and black baggy pants.

I smile politely and her and she thumps her forehead.

"Oh my lord! I can't believe I almost forgot!"

She stuffs herself in her closet again and I sigh in relief.

Finally. She realized that I'm not her twin and that I'm not going to be wearing ths out of the house.

But, as you can probably already tell, she did the complete opposite of that.

She pulls out a pair of striped finger-less gloves, and hands them to me.

I look at them with utter disgust and look back at Aster again.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me right?"

She laughs and smiles at me, patting my shoulder and rolling her eyes.

"Either wear the gloves with the outfit, or wear my brothers t-shirt home."

I growl and slip on the gloves with a horrified look on my face.

I look at her and she claps her hands excitedly.

"Now all you need is some black makeup and you'll be finished!"

"Aster, I don't..." But I couldn't finish because she had already pulled me in to the bathroom.

~~~

"What did you do with Cassidy?"

After Aster did "makeup" she dragged me in to Andrew's room and presented me as the "new and improved" Cassidy. Which was totally not true. Whatever she did to me, was not something that was going to become a regular thing for Ms. Cassidy Peats.

Aster raises her hand in surrender and backs towards the door.

"I offered her my pink fluffy dress, but she wouldn't take it."

Andrew laughs and takes my, hand spinning me towards him.

"I think she look gorgeous."

Asters pretends to stick her finger down her throat and fake gags.

"Well, before I vomit my guts out, I'm gonna leave you too alone."

I roll my eyes and untangle myself from Andrew's bear hold on my hips.

"I have to go now, Andrew."

He sticks out his bottom lip and his shoulders slump forward.

I take both of his hands and swing them back and forth.

"I've been gone for a whole day. I think my mom and dad are going to be pretty pissed off."

Andrew gives me a tiny smirk and leans forward to peck me on the lips.

I swivel out of the way and duck for the door, laughing the whole way out the door.

"CASSIDY PEATS! YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!"