ALA: 10

Okay, accident that I messed up on. I meant Aaliyah not her grandmother, which is Devin's past life and the one who had a child by Devin, but died. Hope your not confused.

-

Tea knocked on Terrance's door and he immediately answered pulling her into him and kissing her plump lips.

"I've missed you," he said once his lips had disconnected from Tea's. Tea blushed. "I felt like I ain't seen you in a month."

Tea sighted and pecked Terrance lips again. "I know and I'm sorry about that.."

Tea tried to peck his lips, but Terrance moved his head away. He liked Tea, wanted to love her, but he felt as if she wasn't taking shit in their relationship as real. He felt like he was the only one playing his part and maybe his boys were right about dating young girls.

"You forgive me?"

Tea puckered her lips with a pout at Christian and couldn't resist the smile that came to his mad ass face.

"Is that a yes?" She laughed.

Terrance chuckled, deeply. He grabbed Tea and put her over his shoulder and carried her inside the house with her ass in his face. While Tea laughed hysterically, he dropped her on the bed and laid on top of her chest. She giggled and put her arms around his neck, making him come even closer as she entwined their fingers.

He put his head in her chest and bit her left breast, making her laugh.

That's what she loved about Terrance. He wasn't boring and he always made her laugh. He might've been more alert, and acted very serious sometimes unlike Tunchi. But he always made her laugh and that was better than arguing and fussing with the person you want to be with or with.

They just sat their for a couple more seconds until Tea checked her watch and seen the time, it was 7:30 and the party started at seven. She knew leaving Terrance's house it would take them thirty minutes to get their so she put her hand on his hair and pulled it up.

Terrance sighted, "Baby why you doing that?"

Tea giggled. "We got to get dressed, the party started at seven."

Terrance sighted again. "Shit ion wanna go. Why don't we just chill and cuddle, or some?"

Tea laughed. "Come on baby, I wanna go."

Terrance pushed himself off of Tea's chest and got up. "Aight Damn, you lucky I like your Chinese ass."

Tea giggled and flipped him off. She hated when he called her Chinese because of her eyes. But overall she knew it was joke, no bigee.

"I'm about to go take a shower you wanna join?" He asked licking his lips.

Tea scrunched up her nose and smirked. "I see what you tryin' to do nd' it ain't even going down like dat playboy."

He laughed his sexy laugh making his dimples form in his brown skin and make Tea hot as well. Terrance was so damn sexy with blemish free mocha skin, 6'3 frame, muscles but not too much, abs, and even had that hairstyle with the little curls and a nice shape up.

And to him making her hot in between her legs. It wasn't going to happen because she really wanted to go tweak because she hadn't been out in so long. She wanted to show her face, but overall the sex was good with Terrance. He wasn't too this or that, he was just right and she was actually glad she gave him her virginity when she did.

"Suit yourself then," he said throwing off his Tee showing his biceps and triceps making Tea bite her lip. He chuckled going into the bathroom, closing the door.