ALA: 3

"That I fumbled your heart. Should've let go of my past for you. You did everything I asked of you. Drive across the country if I asked you to, But I'm just bad for you. I fumbled your heart. I'm bad news, yeah I'm just bad for you. I'm bad news, I fumbled your heart."

"Girl you used to feel so bound in my arms I wish we could touch some more and it's eating me alive. I'm sitting, working on this letter gotta put my feelings down. The first line I write, I was wrong. So wrong, so wrong, so wrong, so wrong and it's not your fault. It's so wrong, it's so wrong, it's so wrong."

-Trey Songz

ALA 3:

"Man, I miss you so fucking much. You just kept my ass together and sane, but really I know I kept you sane and Gold did too cause you was a crazy motherfcker. It's been what fifteen years since you've been gone bruh and shit been hard. I know I ain't visited you since a couple of months and I'm sorry about that, shit been busy at home and at the trap lately.

I know you've been seeing the shit going on at home and I know you know the truth. I should've told Shanie, I know! It's just I was scared to tell her cause her ass be going to 0 to 100 real quick and I ain't want to break her heart, but I realize I did the same shit that I did fifteen years ago, I still ended up breaking her heart and I know I broke Tea heart too, man.

I need your help getting my family back, brother. I need you, I need your advice on this situation and I know if you were here in front of me, you'd probably hit my ass, but since you can't do that, give me a sign.

It's getting late out here bruh, so I'm bout to go, but I just want you to know we miss you bruh, and we love you Gee, more than anything," Devin said wiping the tear that had dropped out of his right eye and dropping the flowers on Tunchi's tombstone.'

He got up and headed to his truck deciding that he would go get him something out to eat since that was really the only thing he could do without him being able to cook himself. He pulled up at Chili's and got out of his truck, locking it and going straight to the bar.

"Welcome to Chili's, are you just drinking or eating as well?"

Devin was about to say both but he knew he couldn't drive home reckless and he wasn't trying to get fucked up.

"Just food."

"Are you ready to order?" The dude asked. He was Caucasian with a short beard cupping his face and ice blue eyes.

Devin nodded. "Yeah man, I just want the ribs and fries plate with a coke for the drink."

"Okay, I'll be right back with your drink."

The man left and Devin's mind just started to go blank. He looked up at the tv that stood up on the wall displaying that it was nine at night and watched the football game that was on as well.

"Here goes your drink sit, your good shall be out in about fifteen minutes."

Devin nodded his head and before he could even say a thank you his phone had rung, without looking at the caller ID he put his phone on his ear.

"Hello?"

"H-hi Devin, it's Aaliyah," his babymother mumbled softly.

Devin wanted to throw his phone down but he knew he had to settle this once and for all and develop a relationship with his first daughter.

"Oh hey, Are you calling about setting up a date so we can meet?"

"U-uh no, I was wondering if you could meet me at the park."

Devin rubbed his head.

"Sure, which park?"

Devin asked, thinking that she just wanted to meet up about his daughter.